Chapter 2- Who am i.....

I sat infront of Akito for the longest time, my hands trimbled from my previous encounter with Kyou. Still the same Sohma's that i had left with my family years ago. Akito hasnt change either.....his long black hair, his cold stare....it sends trembles up my arms.

"So how long this time Akari Momoki?" He asked, his tone was edgy and his stare was hard, as if he was trying to stare into my soul.

I shrugged, my eyes wavered from Akito and the open door to the gardens. "I honestly dont know, it had been so long i forgot where the Sohma's live. So it was sheer coincidence that i have found you guys again" I said, my voice tightened a little. It had always been uncomfortable to talk to Akito, because i knew what he has done to the Sohma's in the past. He just.....never treated me like this. I always waiting for the moment when he spit his angry fire my direction.

Akito sat there for several brief moments "Whats your impression on Tohru Honda? The girl that found you?" His gazed softened as if he noticed my uncomfortableness.

I took in a deep breath "Seems a bit of a ditz, clumsy, and reckless" I answered, but before Akito could say anything i spoke again "but she seems to get along with just about anyone she meets, so shes okay" I stood up and bowed to him "Im sorry to keep this meeting brief, but i must be leaving"

Akito shook his head "Why dont you stay with us? Im sure Momiji would absolutly love to see you" he said, his voice slightly irritated. He knows exactly what to say to change my mind.

I slowly raised my hand to my mouth, using my bad habit, started biting my nails "I dont want to intrude...." 

"Noncene, i insist" He urged "Let us get you a room" he waved his head and walked out to the gardens.

I didnt respond, just followed him.

_____________________________

"I know how much you like these gardens....so what about this empty house?" Akito staid looking my direction behind him.

I was looking over the garden "It will be fine Akito" i had a uncomfortable stone lodged in my throat.

Why was he being so nice to me?

Akito nodded his head "If you need me, just come by" and disappeared into thin air

As i looked into the house, memories flashed in my mind.

********Memory***********

"HAHAHA" A rumble of a man's laugh echoed threw the garden "Come out Akari!" he shuffled his feet around, obviously playing hide-and-seek.

I was so small, about 6, hiding underneath a rose bush when i felt a pair of hands drag me into the air "DADDY!" i shrilled in laughter and hugged him tightly. It was a warm sunny day. My mom had made some fried chicken just for me that day.

"Time for dinner my darlings" her sweet voice called from the house.

******END of Memory********

I remember.....those moments with them....I remember house my little feet ran into the house, falling over to take my shoes off and running to the kitchen. How my father took off after me with laughter, and my mom would get mad at us for running in the house......oh how i miss them.....

I fought back my tears, the house was just as we left it....even my room was of a little girl's. Doll's and toys speed across the floor. Beautiful drawings of my mother and father. I had a 'gift' of drawing. They looked exactly like them. My white bed spread and several pictures clung to the walls. My mother loved how i be-friended the cat. Kyou. My best friend......how i wish he'd remember....

Then a knock at the door brought me back to relaity.......

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Thanks for all the wonderfull reads! :) i finally updaded! Im sorry it was so short! But who shall be at the door ;) Just wait and see! :D

Comment! :)