Chapter 4- the reuinion

I was taken by surprised, surprised that Kyou is hugging me. Surprised that Kyou remembers me. Surprised about everything. "Kyou...why are you here?" I asked quietly, not trying to get my hopes up. Succeeding at hiding my over joyness. I did hug him rather tightly though, I was half afraid that when he let go, he'd forget me like I use to feel him breath.

"I wanted to apologize, your my best friend, I should've remembered that" he told me, looking deep into my eyes. His carrot top hair entwined with my hair. His arms still around my waist. He smiled his rare smile "I was stupid to forget you"

Then the sadness hit me, all at once. Like a frake train. Bashing into my skull. "You still forgot me thought, what the memory of me too painfull to you!" I growled, suddenly pushing him away. "Was I the bad guy here? At least I lived with our memories! Not try and make new ones with some other girl!" yes, my jealousy was like a huge scary green monster coming out of my butt. I had to know answers though.

Kyou was taken by surprise "Wha..." then he paused, knowing what I was talking about. He gave a deep sigh in pain. "You don't understand.....you were my only friend, and you left"

"LIKE I HAD A CHOICE! AND DONT UNDERSTAND?!? I SWEAR TO GOD..." I growled and shoved him onto the porch. "I had no other friends either, but you didn't see me asking for my memories to be erased now did you? The memories of you was what kept me alive. It breaks my heart knowing you wanted to forget me." I calmed my voice down, maybe I was being too much of a girl about this. ARG I needed to get level headed here. "Listen, im sorry I snapped at you." I stepped outside onto my porch and sat down "I was just mad, because you wanted to forget me....I felt like I was not important to you anymore....and especially since that girl is here"

"Are you jealous?" Kyou asked, smiling mischievously at me

I laughed and socked him in the arm "Of course I got jealous, ima girl what do you expect."

Kyou laughed with me, then brought his arm around my shoulders "No one can ever replace you, you are special to me. More special than Tohru or Yuki, or anyone"

_________________________________

A/N; VERY SHORT! DONT HATE ME :(