Part 13

*rubs the back of my head* ehehe...sorry for not uploading in awhile...BUT It's summer! So hopefully I'll have time to get back to writing...I'll shut up now and let you read...

***

Part 13

Penny's POV

I just wanted to go to the bathroom. How could I possibly end up in a dark, smelly, cell? How does that even happen? I groaned, as I began to feel the pain in my head. I felt around my head and felt a sizeable bruise forming, with a little bit of blood coating the wound. Why does this happen to me? At least I wasn't chained, I thought, somewhat optimistically.

There was nothing for me to do so I thought a nap would be nice, since I had no idea of time and I was tired. Right as I closed my eyes, I saw a bright light in front of me. I quickly opened my eyes, as I heard gruff voiced.

"Hey! Get up!" I heard someone shout, as my cell door creaked open.

I attempted to do as the man said but I was too slow for him because he grabbed my arm and hauled me up, with his death grip, creating yet another bruise.

"Dude, she's human!" Another person shouted in shock.

This just confused me further.

"No way, watch this."

Before I knew what I happened, I was on the floor, as my cheek stung. I managed not to make a sound by biting my tongue, which was now also bleeding.

"Did you get the wrong girl?"

I didn't understand anything, as I felt myself slipping into the black depth that was my unconscious.

"Well, there she goes."

Quinn's POV

"Quinn, please calm down." My mother put her hand on my shaking shoulders.

"Not until I get her back!" I growled, as my entire body began to shake.

"And we will." A strong voice proclaimed, from the front of the room.

We had all gone back to the pack house and ordered a lock down, until we found Penny. I wasn't about to let anyone else get snatched, though I felt this was just going to happen to her.

"Aunt Clarisse, thank you for coming." I expressed my gratitude.

"Nonsense, you know I always look out for that girl." She waved me off.

Aunt Clarisse had a special interest in Penny; she said she had her reasons, but nothing that would hurt her. I was just glad that we had one witch that was looking out for her.

"Do you have anything of hers that you wouldn't mind loosing?" She asked, determined.

I had her luggage; I grabbed a piece of clothing from her bag and handed it to her.

"I'll make a tracking spell but it will take some time. In the meantime, please go tell the rest of the pack what is going on, they're a little upset and confused."

I motioned for Mason and Jack to go deal with it. Right now, I could only focus on Penny and finding her.

I watched Aunt Clarisse do her work, maybe hovered a little to close until I felt it.

"Ah, no." I grunted, as I felt the bruise on my head and even the slight ooze of blood.

"What is it?"