Part 1

I HAV THE NEXT CHAPTER READY! JUST GIMME 5 COMMENTS AND VOTES AND I WILL UPLOAD!

Invisible Forever 

Penelope’s POV

“Everything is going to be ok.” A man, with dark hair and dark eyes said to me.

“Why wouldn’t it be?” I asked.

“That’s my girl.” He smiled.

For some reason, it made me want to smile back.

I gave him a big smile. I felt his arms wrap around me in a hug. It was very comforting and I felt his warmth radiate off and onto me.

“You are truly amazing.” He kissed my head.

“I’m glad you think so.” I snuggled into his chest.

He leaned down to kiss me.

“No!” I yelled, as my alarm clock started to buzz.

That’s the first night I haven’t had a nightmare, but a dream. It’s been almost two years since that’s happened. I wanted that kiss, as crazy as that sounds. I can’t believe I was falling for a man in my dreams.

I quickly got up to get ready for school, trying to forget about that weird dream. I smiled to myself as I got out of the shower and got dressed in jeans and I white t-shirt with flowers surrounding it.

I sighed as I grabbed my bag and headed out. No one was home, not that I expected them to be. My parents were top high paid lawyers. They were always on one case or another, so they were rarely at home. Even when they were home, they acted as I didn’t exist, as if they didn’t’ have a daughter. I had to cook, clean, basically all the housework, for myself. I can’t remember when they stopped taking care of me, or acting as if I didn’t exist. I just knew that they pretended like they had only one child, Mason, my brother.

I reached school and went straight to my first period class. I didn’t use my locker because my book bag had everything I needed, for the entire day. It was so much easier this way for me.

I arrived in the first period, earlier than everyone else. I was ready to start the day.

See, I am invisible. No, I am not some kind of superhero with the powers to turn invisible. No one notices me, ever. Not my parents, my classmates. I don’t have any friends, because no one sees me. It’s like no one knows I exist. I had to learn to rely on myself, because I knew that there would be no one here to help me if I fell, no one to pick me up when I was down. I knew that people would only kick me while I was down. I had no friends, just enemies.

I’ve learned to live with that fact. I have dealt with it my entire life and I am now self sufficient.  

~*~*~*~*~

"Ugh!" I grunted as someone bumped into me, making me fall on my butt, my bag, with all my books scattering everywhere. 

I quickly scramble for my books, as someone steps on my hands. I squealed, grabbing the rest of my books. I quickly got up, so as not to get squashed on again. This was the usual for me. No one ever saw me. I was used to it though. I preferred to be alone. 

I made my way to class, even thought it wouldn't matter if I was late, my teachers didn't even realize I was even in their class. I sighed as I took my seat at the front of the class. I was a straight A student, as that was the only thing I had control of in my life, my grades. 

I was just glad that lunch was almost here. It was only the beginning of second period and I wanted to cry. Times like these, Mason, would be greatly appreciated. I wanted to text him, but I knew he wouldn't respond.