Part 2

Part 2

Penny’s POV

I stayed here all of third period and even fourth period. Quinn was in all my classes and I just didn’t want to see him. I didn’t want to see him for awhile. I was so thankful it was Friday, which meant I wouldn’t have to see him till Monday. I had two days to think over this, whatever this was.

For once, I was sort of glad that I was invisible none of the teachers would know I was missing. There wouldn’t be a call to my parents, asking where I had been third or fourth period. I sighed, relaxing as the fourth period bell rang. He would have no chance of finding me, this school was huge and he was a newcomer. I slipped out of the school, unnoticed as always and walked home. It was only about a 5 minute walk, but today it seemed longer.

Quinn McKnight, the only guy who had ever even looked in my general direction. I don’t know why, but it definitely wasn’t normal. I sighed once again, as I reached my house. As usual, there was no car in the driveway, which meant that my parents weren’t here. They were never here though.

I walked into my house and was greeted with silence, as usual. I put my bag in my room, and went down to the kitchen to make a snack. I would have to do the groceries tomorrow. I found a note on the kitchen. It read:

Money on the counter for food and groceries

I sighed, typical. At least they gave me money. This time they actually wrote a note, which was surprising. There was usually just money on the counter. It was definitely a step up, I thought. I went to go order some Pizza, since I had just had Chinese for lunch. Thinking about the friendship date I had with Quinn and was blushing before I realized it. I quickly shoved the thought away, harshly.

I didn’t want to think what would happen Monday. I just wanted to get my homework finished so I could relax the entire weekend. I didn’t plan to do anything because I had no social life. I couldn’t find anything to eat in the fridge so I took an apple instead. I quickly went back upstairs to finish my homework.

I finished at around 6:30pm but I was starving. I had told the pizza place to come at around 6:45 so I still had some time before it came as well. So I did what any other teenager that was bored on a Friday night would do, watch T.V. Ok, so maybe that’s not what they did, but that’s what I’m going to do.

I went into the living room, where there was a giant flat screen T.V, I can’t remember how many inches, 36 or so. I sat down and surfed through the channels. It seems that Friday is movie night or something because there were lots of movies coming. I checked almost all the channels and they were mostly showing movies. I picked a movie at random, but then realized it was horror and changed it as quickly as possible. I came upon a movie, Dear John, so I decided I would watch it. Just as the beginning credits rolled in, the doorbell rang. I went get the door, and it was the pizza guy.

“26.50 ma’am” A teen, about my age, replied.

I handed him the money and then took my pizza. He smiled and left, I shut the door and went back to my movie. I got some soda, Pepsi, and sat back down as the movie started to play. After finishing half the pizza on my own, I sat down to just finish the movie. It was late at night now, around 11:45 so I thought to retire for the evening. After putting the pizza in the fridge, I went upstairs. I put my phone on charge near my bed, to wake me up in the morning and did my nightly routine.

I sighed, as I climbed into my King sized bed. It wasn’t my bed, but Mason’s. When he was here, I would sleep in his bed most nights and when he left he said I could have his room. He took care of all of his stuff before he left, gave some away, put some in the attic, so his room was pretty bare except for some posters I had wanted to keep and his bed, which still had his bedding.