Part 11

Wow! Sorry guys! I know it's been awhile. Miss me? :) 

Part 11

Quinn’s POV 

I woke up to the smell of something cooking. I groaned at the wonderful smell, of not only the food being cooked by my mate who seemed to humming under the breath. It was an extremely domestic scene and I wished she would do this once I took her to the pack house in Massachusetts. I walked into the kitchen, unnoticed, as Penny was dancing around my kitchen as she was making food. I checked the clock and it was only around one in the afternoon, she had fallen asleep at some time around midnight last night.

“You look very cozy in my apartment.” I figured I should make my presence known.

She gave out a little scream of surprise as she jumped and turned around, her cheeks tinged pink.

“I-uh-I got hungry.” She managed to stutter out.

“You don’t have to apologize to me, Princess. I actually find it kind of cute.” I went over to peck her lips, causing her cheeks to turn a shade darker.

“Would you like anything?” She asked.

“No thank you. While I would love to eat anything made by my angel, I would like to do it when I’m hungry.” I winked.

She nodded and turned back to finishing preparing her food.

“Well since you’re up, maybe I could take that date now?” I inquired.

“Now?” She squeaked.

I allowed her to sit down with her meal as I took my seat too.

“Not right now, but maybe tonight? You can say no, it’s completely up to you.” I allowed her some time to think.

“Uh, sure, it would be nice to get out.” She sent me a shy smile.

“Remember this is at your pace. You get to decide what we do and don’t do. You are in control Princess.” I reminded her.

“I trust you, Quinn, and thank you. Would you mind driving me home after this?” She took my hand in her smaller one.

I pressed a light kiss to her knuckles.

“Of course, your chariot awaits you when you are ready, my lady.” I sent her another wink, as I stood up to get ready.

 Once we were both ready, I took her home. She checked her driveway, there were two cars there. Her parents were home; this was a good time as any.

“Do you mind if I talk to your parents? I would like to at least meet them before I take you out.” I asked, as I parked the car in her driveway as well.

“Uhm, I’m not sure that’s a good idea.” She pulled at her fingers, in nervousness.

“Why not, can’t I at least meet them once?” I asked, gently.

“They would ask too many questions, Quinn.” She pleaded silently.

“Let me worry about that. I really would feel better if I could at least meet them. I’ll let you meet mine if you let me meet yours.” I decided to bargain with her.

Her eyes were contemplating for a little bit, before she nodded in agreement.

“Okay, let’s go then.” She got out of the car, asking me to follow her.

This was the moment I could finally see what was up with her parents. I silently followed her to her inside her house, where her parents were seen each on their laptops at the dinner table. They didn’t even spare a glance up to see their daughter enter the house. I was quite shocked at this, didn’t they care?