Recap

Alright, people. Let's go through this one last time. Again.

My name is Phoebe Parker, the adopted daughter of Peter Parker, who was bitten by a radioactive spider and became Spider-Man. At the age of six, Peter saved my life by donating some of his blood, and for about nine years, I've been the one and only, Spider-Girl. (Well, technically it's been one year and four months if you're only counting me actually being a superhero.) I'm pretty sure you know the rest. Saved a bunch of people with my partner/boyfriend, Miles Morales. We saved the multiverse together. I traveled to another universe through a magic spell. I met three different versions of my dad, who treated me like their little sister. I wouldn't say this is an accomplishment, but Miles was the guest host for Jeopardy. Miles did something with endorsing baby powder, which didn't end so well. He also grew a little mustache. That also didn't end well. Which was a shame, because I thought it was pretty cute. Don't worry, because he apologized for both of those mistakes. We helped Aunt May move to Florida. I modified some of Dad's old spidey gear for me and Miles. Speaking of, Miles has been struggling with the secret identity thing, especially with his parents. One thing's for sure. He's not the only one. He's still missing his uncle, even though he was the Prowler. I feel like despite everything, Dad would really be proud of us for honoring his legacy as Spider-Man.