Darkness

Ch:14 darkness

Kat

If the pounding of my heart was any sign that I was unwell then I need a fucking ICU because it is beating so fast as if the fucker is Usha fucking Bolt. The stiffness of my body should be because I hated the opposite sex with sheer determination and my traitorous body should be hot from rage from being kissed or sort of kissed? Ah I don't know but as his lips touched mine it should have been the what-ifs that should have been happening but no it is fucking hot from blush and I'm getting squirmish but my brain is not getting the momentum and my eyes certainly have left my brain''s commands line because they are looking directly at Ronan's lips or I'm looking? I don't fucking know. His lips were soft and as his teeth tugged on my lips and pulled it from my tongue, I got a slight peak of his tongue and guess what... yeah you guessed it right it was delicious. It was not even for a very long time but it was just a slight whisper touch but apparently, I'm super sensitive around this guy. His dark blue hold mine in a trance and suddenly my mouth feels dry.

I lick my lips and his eyes focus on the motion and I swear to God they turn black almost instantly. He is going to kiss me... my brain screams, his throat bobs as he swallows and his eyes look into mine as if silently asking permission and whatever he sees in my eyes seems to satisfy him because he bends his head ever so slightly and then when I'm ready to finally taste him the elevator door opens and the sudden silence trance which we had fallen into pops out like a bubble, I hear commotion and huge sounds of firecrackers. I turn my head away from Ronan and that's when my blood runs cold... no...no...no its not fucking firecrackers its fucking bullets like original ones. Ronan speaks furiously in Russian and I don't understand any word except for 'blyad' which literally is fuck. A huge man like a bear comes near us and holds the door. I can't move...the red blood... hush little mocking bird and that creepy chain with a panther on it comes rushing back... that guttural pain and that chokehold... everything is returning and it had too... I knew it would be back... she is back after all, did I really think I would escape? No fucking not... I can feel Ronan talking to me while we are running or he is running with me in his arms and I want to reply to him but all I can do is pant for breath. I can't breathe... it's all coming back.... Sorry momo.... My vision starts to blacken and I go back again.

................................................................................................................................................................................

3 years back:

Pain has a very uncomfortable and old-fashioned way of coming without a knock. It's not the fact whether you want some privacy or a calm breath... no, it just barges in. But Austin was a god, a dark god... the angel fallen from hell and never going to heaven but why? I was in love with him and the past one month has been nothing blur of FUN. Austin took me to Greece and we had our dinner in Paris... we watched the sunrise in Hawaii but it was not the place that makes my heart clench but it is the person I was with... some would say I'm too young and that one month is too short time to say I'm in love. I'm with my golden boy... my big curly Austin who is 16 years older than me. My Austin who anything but worships the land I walk on. And no if you are thinking that's because he wants someone young for the use and throw that's not it because Austin is a league on his own. Wherever we go girls couldn't stop fawning over him and he did not as much as glance at them. One day I was in a washroom stall in one of the clubs and three girls entered the washroom, I was about to move on when one of them said "isn't that guy so fucking hot?"

"That white button down with black slacks one? Tell me about it."

I smiled because that was Austin.

"That bitch who sat with him... did you look how he was looking at her? Like she fucking hung moons and stars... lucky bitch."

"Who that cream dress who sat opposite to him? I think she is a fat fucking clown... I mean did you see that dress was from A&M and that fat fucker did not even look like she could afford something like that... gold digging bitch."

"Nah I don't think so.. you went to talk to him, right? What did he say?"

I freeze. I know Austin is as obsessed to me as I'm to him but anyone is better than me... I was a virgin for god's love.

"Yeah, he just flat out said and I quote it 'if you need an eye check-up get it done sooner or the next time you hit on someone's boyfriend you might look like a slut.' He flat out ignored Monica after that as if she wasn't worth his time."

Monica who is a bitch and a boyfriend sneaker said in an emotionless tone "Fucker's got looks and he knows that but that sleezeball with him... ughhhhhh"

Sleezeball aka me because my boyfriend refused to cheat... did I tell you all how much I love this world? No? here I go... I love it to ass and back.

I grabbed my phone and typed a quick text and almost immediately the fucker told me to wait near the door. I exited the stall with my head held high even though I was feeling like a volcano who was ready to be erupted. I washed my hands all the way with the girls stare.

I went to the dryer and with no emotion said the one thing these girls should have been told as a kid "what's not yours is someone else's and you have no fucking right to comment on that someone" and before they could say anything I exited the washroom and went to the exit door... arghhh bitches!!!

The cool air touched my face as soon as I passed that door and it was quieter than the club. I took two long breaths and felt someone stand at my back. I turned around thinking it was Austin but I saw black. My blood froze, it was just numb suddenly and it was just a second since I turned, you could feel somehow when you're in danger and as a girl we all have been taught about good touch and bad touch, we all have been told the tell tales before an accident but what they don't tell us is the start of every accident, that's the job of our body, a sudden voice which screams in your head and tells you what a wrong situation you have fallen into. That's what that sound is going on in my head I realize.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked even though my head screamed to run away from this monster wrapped in darkness.

"d'yavol" he said and laughed maniacally.

I took a step back but even before I could run, he hit my face with a punch so hard all the blood rushed out of my body. I fell on the ground with a thud and black dots blurred my eyes. I felt two hands on my waist and knee and I tried to thrash my body but one kick on my ribs and my body stopped protesting. I was fucked. Death doesn't declare its arrival like a stalker it follows you and woosh you're gone. The man who carried me said something in English or in whatever language he was speaking I could not make out due to the ringing in my ears but one thing I knew I would never be the same. I saw Austin but before I could say anything despite the cotton taste everything turned black.

................................................................................................................................................................................