Good Boy, Good Boy, Let Me Be Your Good Boy!

The reader will not be on T, but will have top surgery

―――――――

[Y/n's POV]

―――――――

I had my back laying on my bed while my arms were crossed over my pillow and my head resting on top. I was sooo bored. I let out a small groan and yawned. I wanted to go to sleep but I wasn't tired.

tick

.

.

tick

.

.

tick

I got off my bed and walked to my window. My best friend, Stu Macher, was standing outside in my lawn with his arm pulled back, ready to huck another little rock at my window. I threw open my window and shot a glare at my friend.

"Stu, what are you doing?" I asked. He shrugged and smiled up at me.

"Eh, I was just thinking of ya." Stu dropped the small pebbles to his feet. "May I come up, Sweetheart?" He asked.

"Um, hold on a sec!" I yelled back at him before turning back to my room and shuffling through my closet and picked out a random baggy shirt. I peaked my head back through my window to see Stu sitting on the green grass pulling individual blades out of the ground. "You can come up now!" I watched as Stu's head shot up to look at me with a wide grin and excitement filled eyes.

I ran my hand through my hair then sat on my bed. I hunched over and pulled my shirt forward. Stu crawled through my window- rather quickly I might add- and looked around my room. His eyes landed on my CD player and my multiple stacks of CDs.

"Oooo, can I take a look?" Stu looked over at me while pointing at them.

"Yeah, sure." I say. I lean back onto my bed and my head lands on my pillow. I yawn and turn away from Stu. I heard a CD case pop open and the player slurp the disk up a moment later.

"Hey man, you alright?" Stu said from behind me.

"Mhm, just tired." I replied. Just then, 'Just Another Day' began to play. 'Hm, he must've found my Oingo CD.' I thought to myself and smiled.

"You've got a nice room." Stu said.

"Thanks." I replied. I heard his footsteps get closer to me and I yawned again. I shuddered as I felt Stu's hand rub my back. I scooched closer to my wall and he took it as a sign to sit next to me.

"Look, y/n, if you don't want me here, I'll leave." A tone of sadness and concern laced Stu's voice. I quickly turned around and looked up at him.

"No, no, it's fine, I'm really just tired." I pretended to yawn and he nodded. Stu gave me a small smile and cupped my face with one of his hands.

"Y'know, you're cute when you're tired." He said and flicked his eyebrows up and down. I giggled and brushed his hand away from my face.

"You're such a dork." I gave a small punch to his shoulder and smiled.

"But I'm your favorite dork, right?" Stu leaned closer to my face, a cheeky expression plastered on his face. I let out a small laugh which was more high-pitched than I would've liked.

"Well, I don't know anyone else, maybe.... Randy? Yeah, Randy, he's my favorite." I taunted Stu. He placed a hand over his heart, closed his eyes, and fell back on my bed. "Oh, no," I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. I sat up and leaned over the "dead" man's body. "C'mon, get up." I said and shook him.