Happy To Waste It For A Good Time

[Y/n's POV]

―――――――

I hopped onto the roof below my window and slid down, stopping above the gutter. Stu held his arms out to me and had a stupid smile on his face.

"Jump down! I'll catch you!" Stu motioned with his hands for me to come down but I shook my head 'no'. "C'mon, Sweetheart, you won't die." I let out a sigh and hopped down. He easily caught me by my waist and placed me on the ground. "See, that wasn't so hard." I rolled my eyes as he snaked his arm around my shoulder.

We snuck across my backyard and around the side of my house like we were spies or somethin'. We walked down the sidewalk until we came across his car parked in the street. Stu jogged in front of me and quickly opened the passenger door.

"Pretty boys first." He held his hand out in front of his body and winked. I chuckled and allowed him to help me into the car.

"What a gentleman." I said sarcastically. He tipped an invisible hat to me and closed my door. He walked around the front of his car, tapping the hood with the tips of his fingers. I looked around inside the car and opened the glove box to look for any CDs I'd want to listen to. I flicked my eyes over to Stu as he opened his door and hopped into his seat. "Let's hope your music taste isn't as bad as your movies." I mumbled.

"Well, they better be good, I nabbed 'em from your room the last time I stopped by." Stu said casually and started his car.

"You what?" I said and slowly turned my head towards him, my blank stare burning into his skull. "Are you shitting me right now?" My voice sounded high-pitched. My mouth slightly parted as my eyes squinted. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm just borrowing them, Sweetheart."

"Don't 'Sweetheart' me, you can't just take my shit and not tell me about it. If you wanted some music, I would've lent you some." I flicked the back of my hand onto his arm as I turned back to his glove box. I grabbed two of the CD cases from inside. The case on top was 'Very' by Pet Shop Boys. I shook my head. How had I not realized this was missing? "Let me guess, your favorite song on this one is 'Dreaming of the Queen'." I glanced over at Stu and waved the case in front of my body so he could see.

He made a buzzing sound with his mouth. "Nope! Try again." He smiled as he looked over at me. His smile almost immediately dropped as he pointed at me. "Seat belt." He said in a monotone voice. I grumbled but placed my seat belt over my body. When I had completed the task, Stu continued the drive to his house.

"Okay, is it..." I dragged out my sentence as I thought harder. "'One and One Make Fiveeee'?" I squinted and squeezed my lips together and turned my head sideways. I doubted my opinion as soon as it came out of my mouth.

"No. I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with lan tou borgive mer." I stared at him blankly.

"What the fuck did you just say."

"Well, guess the song."

"'Can You Forgive Her?'? Really? I would've gone through the entire album before guessing that. You have surprisingly good taste." I shifted the CD case underneath the second one before letting out a small laugh. 'Big Ones'; Aerosmith.

"What's so funny?" Stu raised his eyebrow and flashed me a simple smile.

"I'm just surprised I didn't know these were missing. I swear I listen to them all the time." Stu let out a chuckle.

"Alright, pop that one in." I nodded and cracked open the case. I took out the disc and put it in the player. The first song came on as I stowed the cases back into Stu's little car cave. I snuggled into the seat before closing my eyes. I flinched as I felt a hand touch my leg. Stu began to tap the tips of his fingers along to the song while humming and I smiled, my body quickly relaxing.