We Are Vain And We Are Blind

[3rd Person POV]

―――――――

Stu looked to the seat beside him, Y/n was sleeping peacefully. He turned the music off as he parked a block from Casey's house. He sighed as he turned off the car. He felt bad leaving Y/n here, but he couldn't let the other man know about this, Y/n would never forgive him. Stu prayed Y/n didn't wake up while he was gone. Stu got out of the car and walked around to the trunk. He popped it open and grabbed the costume, knife, voice changer, and phone from inside.

He quickly changed and walked to Casey's house. He saw Billy waiting and silently snuck up behind him. Stu grabbed Billy's shoulders and the brown haired man jumped.

"Stu! Fucking hell!" Billy whisper yelled. "You remember the plan. Don't screw this up." He said. Stu nodded. He pulled out the voice changer and the phone. He dialed Casey's number and the phone rang. After a bit, she picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

―――――――
[Y/n's POV]

―――――――

"Y/n, wake up." I awoke to being gently shook.

"Hm?" I opened my eyes and looked at the source of the noise. Stu gave me a warm smile.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty." Stu smirked.

"It's morning?" I looked around but it was dark outside. "What time is it?" I yawned.

"Time for you to wake up." Stu got out of his car and I followed him. We entered his house and he led me up to his room.

"Man, I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for this movie." I let out a yawn.

"Then I'll try my best to keep you awake." He winked at me. I snorted and lightly punched his arm. I walked over to his bed and starfished. "Hey! Leave some room for me!"

"No." I sighed as I buried my face into his sheets. Stu put the VHS into the player and walked over to the foot of his bed.

"I'm giving you one last chance." He said. I lifted my head up so he could hear me.

"Not gonna happen." I dropped my head back onto the bed.

"I warned you..." He mumbled. I felt his hands wrap around my calves. I let out a yelp as he suddenly ripped me off his bed. I landed on my knees with my face still on the blanket.

"You little shit!" I scoffed. He shrugged and hopped onto his bed.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but I told you." He smirked at me as the movie began to play. I grumbled as I stood up and walked around to the other side of his bed. I pulled the covers away and laid down on the bed. I then placed the covers back over me and watched the movie. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and brushed his thumb across the sleeve of my shirt. I yawned. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Stu asked.

"Nah, I'm alright." I moved myself so I was sitting in an upright position. Stu's eyes followed me and he moved his hand away from my arm. I twisted my upper body and popped my back. Loud snaps, crackles, and pops filled the room. I let out a satisfied 'ahh' as I leaned back against the bed. Stu let out a small chuckle.

"You should dress up as a glowstick for Halloween. Maybe even cereal!" Stu let out a small laugh and I smiled.

"That's not a bad idea, actually." I joke. He shrugs.