We've Grown Too Close

[Y/n's POV]

―――――――

I woke up feeling hella warm, like, more than usual. I was wrapped around, what I assumed to be, my pillow, but I was sorely mistaken. I realized I was cuddled up to Stu; my boyfriend. Cuddled was an understatement. I was tangled up with Stu. My legs were wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck. His head was in my chest while my chin was resting on his head. His arms were wrapped around my back, holding my body right up against his. I kissed the top of his head and he snuggled further into my body.

"Are you awake?" I whispered to Stu.

"No." He grumbled. I chuckled.

"We have to get ready for school." I said.

"Noooo." He whined. "I wanna stay here and cuddle with my boyfriend." He squeezed my body in his arms.

"But we have to get up, silly." I grinned. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm tired, go back to sleep."

"I told you we shouldn't have stayed up that late." I retorted.

"Stu, Y/n, are you ready to-" Stu and I looked to his door as someone walked in. It was his mother. She stood in the doorway, jaw on the floor. "Oh my." She muttered. "Sorry to interrupt, I was going to ask if y'all wanted a ride." Stu and I quickly untangled ourselves as he got out of the bed.

"Uh- sure, Ma, we'll be down in five." Stu's cheeks were tinted pink as he walked up to his mother. She nodded and walked away. Stu closed the door and turned around. "Well, no unspilling those beans." He rubbed the back of his neck and gave me a nervous smile. I giggled. I got out of the bed and cracked my back. "Geez, instead of sweetheart, I should call you glowstick." Stu chuckled. I rolled my eyes but had a grin on my face.

"Can I borrow summa your clothes? I didn't bring any." I admitted.

"Sure, glowstick." Stu winked at me. I walked over to his dresser and pulled out a white long sleeve shirt, a black t-shirt with a skeleton on it, jeans, and a black belt.

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom." I walked to the door but Stu wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You don't gotta be nervous about your body, sweetheart, I won't judge you." Stu kissed my neck. "You can change with me in the room."

"I know, I just... I don't know. Maybe later, okay? I'm not used to changing in front of people." I gave him a weak smile.

"Okay. Love you." Stu said and kissed my cheek.

"Love you too." I gave him a smile and exited his room. I walked to the bathroom nearby and quickly changed. When I finished changing, I looked in the mirror. I smiled as I looked pretty hot. I looked like a skater boy, but like, a cool one. I ran my hand through my hair, combing my fingers through the strands to rid my do of tangles. I pulled my shirt forward and adjusted my pants. I walked out of the bathroom and back into Stu's room. His eyes met my figure and he stared at me.

"Holy shit." Stu mumbled as his eyes looked me up and down. "I gotta be the luckiest guy ever. I have the hottest boyfriend in the world." Stu smirked. I blushed and scratched the side of my neck. Stu wrapped his arms loosely around my waist. "You look really good in my clothes. I should give you my stuff more often." I giggled nervously as I played with the collar of my shirt. "You alright, sweetheart?" Stu asked.