C3.

Continued.. •

"Shit..let me call you back".. she whispered and ended the call before KJ could say anything else.

Fatima playfully rolled her eyes when she turned around to see the mischievous grin plastered across his handsome face.

"How much of that did you hear?"

Zac softly chuckled,"All that was intended for me to"

She just looked away, twisted her lips in guilt and cleared her throat a little "Well, if I offended you and your girlfriend I apologize" she lied. That only made Zac frown, "My what? Wait..you think Simone is my..no, hell no" he laughed "That's my sister Fatima"

"Ohhh" she was happy as hell but she played it off. Fatima just nodded, returning her attention to the bottle of vitamins in her hand.

"So" Zac started as he took a step
closer to her, "that means you'll get breakfast with me Saturday" Zac requested, now trying not to stare at her body in that athletic two piece that seemed to be painted on. The way the brown and white marble pattern looked over her curves was slowly enticing him.

"Are you asking me or are you telling me?" Fatima asked.

"What you think?" Zac replied..

Saturday Morning •

"But have you always wanted to be a teacher? I don't get the teacher vibe from you though I'm sure you amazing at what you do " Zac said as he cut his pancake with his fork.

"Hm, not exactly" Fatima confessed before she sipped her hot latte. "There was a time where all I wanted to do was entertain. It was all I dreamed of..singing, acting, on tv, in movies" she lightly shrugged, "but God had other plans for me" but still smiled.

Zac nodded as she spoke, listening to every word she said.

"I can attest to that. I actually studied mass communications all through college, on a full ride due to football" he voice trailed off a little "but He obviously had different plans for me too" Fatima watched his as Zac cleared his throat, making Fatima feel as if the topic made him uncomfortable.

"Zac" she reached across the table and touched his hand. "If you have dreams, I say go for them. It's honestly never too late as long as you're breathing. That was just a chapter to a story Gods still writing" she smiled at him as she rubbed her thumb against the back of his hand. Zac took them both by surprise when he turned his hand over and opened it so that her hand could fall into the palm of his.

••••

"Thank you for breakfast Zac..I really enjoyed myself" Fatima said as Zac pulled into her driveway. "Ofcourse", he put the truck in park and turned to face her. "I enjoyed your company..it feels good to hold a conversation without being called a dookie head" Zac laughed making Fatima smile. "Elijah" she shook her head, "I had to get on him about that the other day. I told him I was going to have a meeting with you if he didn't cut it up, that boy straightened up fast as hell"

"Oh yeah!" Zac nodded, "cause he know I don't play that, that school cost too much money "

"But you do play you got to look and smell nice for your cute ass teacher though?" Fatima nodded and looked away, "Got it"