C4.

• Sunday night •

Baby put your arms around me
Tell me I'm the problem
No, I'm not the girl you thought you
Knew and thought you wanted
Underneath that pretty face is somethin' complicated
I come with a side of trouble
But I know that's why you're stayin'

"Because you're no angel either baby.." Fatima sung along as she stepped out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her wet body, before the chime from her phone interrupted Beyoncé.

text from : 🥓
leaving the store, headed your way
-delivered.

45 minutes later..
Fatima poured herself a generous glass of red wine as she crossed one foot over the other, balancing on her toes as she sipped it. The tie of her satin robe was tied once, revealing just enough boob to make him stare. His eyes were his weak spot, hers was too.

She grinned when she heard the low hum of the pipes on his truck, the headlights slowly shined into the living room as he parked behind her car.

text from : 🥓
outside
-delivered.

She took another sip before typing her reply.

text to : 🥓
🔓
-sent.

"Showtime" Fatima cooley smiled, still sipping her wine. She tossed her silky black bra strap length hair over her shoulder hearing Zac make his way to her front door.

Fatima stood to her feet when she heard him stump his heavy size 11.5's on her door mat. The door slowly crept open, "Fatima?" Zac called from the door, "In the kitchen!!"

"You good?" he asked, removing his shoes after noticing a pair of her shoes by the door.

"You good Fatima? Why you in the dark?"

Zac paused when her saw her standing in the kitchen. it's definitely her, Zac thought. He struggled in his battle of trying not to smile.

"Hey" Fatima said simply, smiling and stealing his eyes from across the room."Im fine but are you good?"

"Why you ask that?" Zac asked, walking further into the kitchen.

Fatima tilted her head, her smile still warm "I don't know. You look like you seen a ghost"

He smirked a little, licking his bottom lip as he walked to the counter to place his bag down. "A ghost huh?"

"Yeah, a ghost" nigga.

Zac didn't say another word as he pulled his personal bottle of Henny from the bag, "Cups?"

"Above you" Fatima said, watching him from behind.

Zac poured himself enough to last for a good 15 minutes, if he sipped it slow.

Fatima grabbed her wine bottle, taking another sip from her glass and walking past Zac. "Join me" she said, lightly blushing her hip against him.

Zac just smirked. shaking his head as he followed her natural sway into the livingroom.

30 minutes later...
Fatima was on her 3rd generous glass on wine and Zac was sipping out the Hennessy bottle.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Zac asked, still looking at some movie she agreed to but wasn't watching. "What do you mean?" Fatima immediately responded. "You're staring a hole in my face Fatima"

Fatima sat there for a minute before reaching between his legs to grab his bottle. She sat it on the coffee table in front of them before slowly straddling Zac' lap. She smiled as his hands instantly went to palm her ass.

"Is this anything for a single woman to be sleeping in?" Zac asked looking down and seeing her matching black bra and panty set. "What does I matter what I sleep in? most times I sleep naked anyway"

"Enough of this cute shit" Fatima said, locking her hands behind his head "Tell me what you know" she said firmly, looking him dead in his eye. Zac's face held no expression as he looked back at her. "Tell you what I know about what?"

"Okay" Fatima chuckled, dropping her head a little then looking back at him "Crystal" she confessed. Zac lightly sighed as their eyes locked again, "I know she's you"

Fatima held her poker face tight as the palm of her hand grew hot. She wanted to smack him.

"I know you do. But how?" Zac was a little hurt she didn't remember him but it was a little while back.

"I'm a police officer. The state covered the story for a while" Zac easily resulted, rubbing small circles on her hips. That wasn't enough for Fatima though. "But what all do you know?"

Zac shrugged, holding their glance. "Her husband was mixed in with the wrong crowd of people shortly before he died, he was murdered a few weeks after their divorce was final, his wife went missing and unfortunately, they settled on it being a double murder."

good, Fatima thought and nodded, thinking of how he said nothing about a baby. She thought about asking him if he knew anybody that could help in her search but decided against the topic all together. That would only open a whole other can a worms that she wasn't up for explaining.

"So..Crystal isn't a wanted woman?" she asked, whispering towards the end of her question.
Zac sat up a little, his lips almost touching hers, staring deeply into her eye as a sneaky smirk grew across his face.

"How can she be if she's missing?"