C9.

"Fatima.."

"Let me explain, please Zac. Just let me explain.

Zac laughed in the corner, still staring at the picture on her phone. Fatima couldn't help herself from crying, cuffing her face in the palm of her hands.

"So this was your plan? You made a nigga fall in love with you knowing you were his sons mother? for what? you tryna take my son?" His voice never raised in volume. The sound of a gun cocking to the right of her made Fatima look up from her hands.

"You played me, living as two people and you gonna tell me what I want..what the fuck I'm ready for?!"

He never aimed the gun at Fatima, he really didn't know why he had it. "I want the names of who helped you. Clearly, you requested a private adoption so why are you-"

"Zac wait..I didn't-"

"You planned this, didn't you?" he sounded hurt and she could tell.

"I didn't come here to take him from you!! I didn't know he was even adopted until last night..can you please just let me explain, baby please"

Fatima didnt know if he was trying to scare her or prove something to himself but she knew he wouldn't hurt her. She wasn't worried about it.

She stood up, holding her hands out to let him know she wasn't on anything crazy. "Zac, I just want to explain okay? I just found out and..." she sighed as she made her way to stand in front of him. She calmly placed her hand on his, taking the gun from his grip.

"I'll explain, I'll tell you everything" she said placing it on the bookshelf where it was originally hidden, never taking her eyes from him.

"Yeah bitch. Explain how you killed my fiancé in cold blood" Simone said, standing behind them in the livingroom. Nobody had even heard the door open.

"Don't forget to mention how you cheated on your husband and got pregnant from a one night stand then gave your baby up because you a nasty hoe and don't know who you fucked"

Fatima grazed her top row of teeth as she turned to face Simone. "That's what he wanted you to believe but he didn't tell you how he tore me away from my family only to marry me and treat me like a dog, how many of his babies I lost because of him Or how much hair I had to fall out from the stress of there being 4 or 5 side bitches calling my house asking if he was free to come get his kids! On top of that, WE WEREN'T TOGETHER WHEN I GOT PREGNANT! but he didn't fucking tell you that did he?!"

"Wait.." Zac said, mentally putting everything to together as he looked at Fatima's phone again. "Hold the fuck.." he counted on his fingers..

Simone's demeanor changed a little but her attitude didn't, "You still a nasty hoe!" Simone spat at her. "And you! IN LOVE?! how you in love when you don't even know her? I TOLD YOU YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS WOMAN!" Simone yelled at her brother.

Zac he ignored his sister as he stared at Fatima. "You got pregnant after that one night stand..."

"This the most simp ass shit I've ever seen in my life" Simone laughed, "You and this bottom of the fucking barrel ass bit-"

Before she could finish, Fatima had already jumped on her, knocking her to the floor. She grabbed a hand full of Simone's box braids with one hand, while punching dents in her head and face with the other. Zac didn't move until he saw blood. He ran over to them, lifting Fatima off his sister as she hollered.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Simone cried on the floor "How could you watch her jump on your baby sister like that?!"

"You had that shit coming Simone" Zac said simply, still holding onto Fatima's waist. Her fists were red, hot and clenched tight.  "Fuck you and that bitch!"

"Let me the fuck go Zachary" she said is a low tone, lowkey scaring Zac "No Fatima. I'm not"

"This shit is sad"

"Why the fuck are you still talking? Zac, LET ME GO!"

"I said NO!"

Simone finally stood to her feet, checking her face in the mirror on the wall behind her. "You still ugly bitch. Ain't nothing changed"

"Fatima please!" Zac said, holding her back close to his chest.

"You two deserve each other for real" Simone said walking towards the kitchen. "I'm moving out tomorrow. Tell my nephew he can come stay with me whenever he wants"

"No the fuck he can't" Fatima and Zac said at the same time. "Try that shit if you want to" Fatima said causing Simone to chuckle "Girl, you been a mama for a few hours. Chill the fuck out" she mumbles, obviously knowing better.

Simone grabbed some frozen peas from the freezer, putting it on the side of her face. "Let her go Zac. I didn't even come here for this shit"

"And obviously you didnt come for Eli either. So what do you want Simone"?

"Hm" she said, putting the peas down. "Im
glad you asked" she lifted her shirt, pulling a gun and aiming it at both Zac and Fatima.

"Who the fuck has a gun and still gets their ass whooped?" Fatima nonchalantly asked making Zac shake his head. "I want the money Zac. All 3.6 million and the deed for both businesses"

Fatima's face scrunched up as she looked up
at Zac. "Yeah, all that money you been after. It's mine. It's going with me" Simone spat, with the gun still in the air.

"Been after? I ain't been after shit! I didn't know about any fucking money" Fatima yelled at Simone. "You think it's smart to yell at the person holding the gun?"

"Shoot me bitch" Fatima said finally breaking free from Zacs grip but he stepped in front of her. "Ain't nobody shooting shit! Simone put the gun down and get the fuck out. I'll have you shit forwarded to you"

"No the fuck you won't! I want my money Zac"

"What money Simone?! You blew through your money both times we lost a parent. That's Elijah's money"

"Well I guess I'll have to hang around and take little buddy out too then, huh?"

With that, Fatima blacked completely out. Forgetting Simone was holding a gun, she ran from behind Zac basically flying through the air with her eyes locked on Simone.

As Simone caught on and went for the trigger, Fatima knocked the gun from her hand and it hit the floor before it slid under the counter as it fired off, sending a bullet through the air and striking a nearby wall.

Zac ran to them, finding Fatima straddled over Simone's waist, "I told you not to fuck with me" Fatima grunted as both her fists connected with an area on Simone's face. "I warned you!"

"Bitch!" she randomly hollered over and over, throwing punch after punch as Simone screamed and kicked underneath her.

"FATIMA!" Zac screamed still trying to pull her off  his sister but she locked in. Locked in so tight, her legs were wrapped around Simone's.

"Baby!! Baby stop! Come on!!" Zac tried, he got on his knees, wrapping his hands around her and grabbing her arms. Soon, her fists stopped moving and she let out a heart wrenching scream before she broke down into uncontrollable tears.

Zac let out a breath of relief as her body relaxed, making it easy to finally pick her up.

"Uhhh" Simone just groaned, laying in the floor, floating in and out of consciousness.