C6.

"So you gonna tell me what that shit was back at the school?" Zac asked Simone as he stood behind her. She sat on the sofa in the livingroom, scrolling on her phone.

"Zac, what-"

"Simone, it's been a long day. Please don't play with me" Simone just sighed, sitting her phone facedown on her lap. "I told you. Eli was reaching for me when he saw me and she wouldn't let him go. Like she was trying to hold him hostage or something" she lied.

"Fuck outta here. We both know if he wanted you, he would have went to you. Besides, Fatima isn't even like that"

"Oh Fa-ti-ma" Simone chuckled, grabbing her phone again. "Yeah, sure" Zac just looked at his sister and shook his head. He wasn't in the mood for her bipolar antics tonight.

"You know what, don't worry about it. But that disrespectful shit you did, calling her out her name?" he shook his head, "Yeah, we not doing that"

Simone got up from her seat, turning to face him. "So you have been fucking her?! Haven't you? You don't even know this woman Zac!!"

"Aye, keep that shit down! My son is sleeping" Zac gritted at her.

"So you really been fucking Eli's 1st grade teacher Zac? Seriously? Like you could do better than a fucking teacher.."

"Stop while the fuck you ahead, forreal. I will whoop your ass in here Simone."

She didn't say another word, remembering her brother was the one who taught her how to fight in middle school, by fighting her after she lost one.

"Ima let you have it for the night but I meant what I said about that disrespectful shit. Feel how you feel but remember opinions are like assholes, we all got one"

••••

"Hello, I submitted a birth record request for a few weeks ago and I was just interested in-"

"Child's date of birth?"

Fatima paused and rolled her eyes at being cut off but continued, "September 3rd, 2017".

"Mothers name?"

"Crystal Hayslett. She was my cousin, she's still missing" Fatima lied. "I was told I could expedite the-"

"For all record reviews, we ask to allow 90-120 days for processing ma'am" the very rude clear man said on the other end of the line. Fatima bit her bottom lip, preventing herself from cursing him out because she was told something totally different a week ago. She just snapped her mouth shut and ended the call. The search for the baby boy she had given birth to but never seen, never held and only heard cry for a few seconds before she told the nurses "just get him out of here" while uncontrollably crying and holding KJ's hand.

Fatima honestly didn't know how much longer she could live with the secrets of her past. The years of living as one person with the soul of another was exhausting.

incoming call : 🥓🤤

Fatima sighed, seeing Zac calling her again. He's been trying to talk to her for the past few hours but she really didn't feel like talking. As soon as the call rang out, he called her again.

"Nigga.." she said, staring at the phone until it stopped ringing. She quickly grabbed it, thinking she would just block him for the night.

As she began turning out the lights in her livingroom, the doorbell rang and she knew exactly who it was it.

"Police!! Open up!!!" Zac yelled from the other side of door, constantly ringing the doorbell. Fatima rolled her eyes as she walked over to the door, opening it for him.

"Not funny" she said, as Zac stepped inside, immediately grabbing her wasit and kissing her lips. He guided them further into the house, closing the door with his foot. He removed his body from her body for a second to lock it as Fatima allowed his tongue to sweep across hers.

Zac broke the kiss, watching her mean mug him down. "I been calling you."

"I know" Fatima mumbled.

"Why didn't you answer?"

"I was cleaning if you must know" Fatima said causing Zac to suck his teeth. "Lie again. It's after 9. I'm surprised you aren't sleep"

Fatima didn't say anything as he stared at her, she just held onto him as he held on to her.

"If something is bothering you, you know you can talk to me"

"I know Zac..I just don't think I'm ready to open up about it yet but when I am, I'll let you know"

Zac smiled, softly peaking her lips. "Works for me", he whispered softly rubbing her hips and making her smile. "That's what I was looking for" he kissed her again. "Simone has Eli. I'm staying over"

Fatima chuckled, giving him a suspicious look, "Excuse me?"

"Girl, don't act like you ain't miss a nigga"

"How? When I just seen a nigga earlier" she laughed at him, rolling her eyes. "So? a nigga missed you though" the way he stared in her eyes made her melt and for the first time, something about it tugged a familiar spot that hasn't be tugged in a while. It damn near brought tears to her eyes.

Fatima sucked in a shallow breath before speaking again, "Did he really?"

"Oh you don't believe me?" Zac said dipping his head down to kiss her neck, "I don't believe I do" Fatima smirked as his lips touched her skin. Before long, she found herself lost in the way his hands felt on her as they moved underneath the thin material she wore. Fatima softly gripped the back of his head, as he worked his way along her body.

"Earlier, when I said motherhood looked good on you..I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Zac whispered, placing soft kisses, every few words.

"I saw the way you look at me after I said it, I thought it have been a sensitive topic for you off your expression and I'm sorry about that"

Zac kept going as Fatima's breath grew in weight. "It's just how good you are with Eli, it does something to me. I've dated women before and he's ran them away. But you?" Zac kissed the center of her chest, switching their position so her was against the back was against the wall.

"We date?" Fatima asked with a somewhat tease in her voice. "Shit, that or we married. Pick one" Zac said seriously, as he lifted her silk nighty up over her head. The way he eyed her naked body made her blush and dip at the same time.

"What you choosing?" Fatima asked, watching his dick grow in his black sweat pants before her eyes.

"Unless you tryna come off
that birth control and give Eli a sister" he bent down to kiss her stomach before spreading her legs "Let's go with option one" he said, before slowly french kissing her already soaked pussy and sliding his middle finger inside of her.

"AHH" Fatima forcefully sucked in her bottom lip. Zac had caught her completely off guard.

He removed his mouth from her, still pumping his finger in and out, "And if you're still worried about Crystal.." he licked his lips to dry them, "Your secret is safe with me" his tone was low, dropping his glance and putting a leg on his shoulder before burying his face.

_________

yes, zac knows crystal, ehh little bit 🫠
&
no, zac doesn't know crystal
had a baby 🤧