Spare Parts

A/N: I'm going to be updating all the chapters I wrote for this book because I realized how shitty my writing was so I'm updating this book to make it readable with a little more detail.

————————————————————————

A police officer passes various items from earlier killings that were contained in multiple cages.

When the policeman locates what he is searching for, he takes the multiple doll parts and places them in a black rubbish bag.

He completed the black bag by tying it and adding cursive calligraphy that was addressed to A Tiffany Valentine.

He enters his police vehicle and starts to drive to the area where the woman wanted to meet.

The police officer picks up his flip phone and makes a call.

In order to drive with two hands and converse on the phone, the policeman leans the phone to his shoulder and ear.
Before anyone answers, the phone rings a few times.

"Hello?" Over the phone, a gentle voice can be heard.

"Hey! I'm on my way! Don't forget my money!"
On the phone, the policeman yells at the woman.

"See you soon. And Bailey, don't you forget-"
A delivery truck began to move in the direction of the police car as soon as the woman spoke the last words.

The vehicle informs its passengers with many honks.

"Shit!"

While another automobile approaches and nearly collides again, Bailey yells in shock and swerves to miss the truck.

"Hehehehehe...! Curiosity killed the cat..."

"Bitch!"
Bailey threw his phone next to the black bag and then hung up the phone.

In a short while, Bailey arrives at an empty warehouse where the woman is waiting.

Bailey rolls down the car window next to him and lights up a cigarette with a lighter that says-

𝒯𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓎

While attempting to avoid making eye contact with the bag, Bailey kept looking at it.

Bailey's curiosity pushes him to go for the black bag and attempt to open it.

Bailey jumped as the radio turned on and started recording a podcast that was being broadcast as he was about to unzip the bag.

Bailey flicked the switch to turn off the radio after throwing his cigarette out the window.

He returns to the bag, takes the card off, and then rips open the bag, peering inside with a disgusted expression on his face.

He is pulled back by his hair by a hand, and his throat is cut open.

Bailey struggles for air as he grips his throat.

He makes the car honk by placing his bloodied hand on the steering wheel.
Half of his body slips out of the open car door as he lets out his final breath.

Black thigh-high leather dress, black fishnet tights, and black high heels.

The woman uses the same bloodied knife she used to cut Bailey's throat to file her nail, licking the blood off her nail as she does so

Looking for anything of value, the woman reaches over the passenger-side window.

The passenger seat's floor is where she discovers Bailey's lighter.

"Cool!"

She puts the lighter in her purse and grabs something inside the bag.

She pulls out a demented plastic face and smiled at the face.

"Well hello, Dolly~"

Tiffany walks away from the warehouse with the black bag that the cop had inside his car.