It Ain't The Size That Counts

Tiffany has Damien spread out on her bed faced up.
Tiffany grabs four handcuffs and cuffs Damien's wrists and ankles to her bed frame.

After Tiffany is done cuffing Damien she gets onto of him and whispers in his ear.

"Are you ready for a ménage à trois?"

"What's that?"
Damien looks at Tiffany with confusion.

"I thought you understood French..."
Tiffany smiles at Damien as she gets her upper body off of him.
Tiffany gets down to Damien's stomach and playfully bites the left side of his hip.

Damien yelps in pain before laughing slightly raising his eyebrows at Tiffany.
Tiffany chuckles at Damien's reaction.

Damien runs his fingers on the chain of the cuff before Tiffany places Chucky on Damien stomach.

Tiffany leans into Damien's face being careful not to accidentally hit Chucky.

"Now you watch me."
Tiffany pulls away and looks at Chucky.
"Both of you."

Tiffany starts to gently sway her body around while Damien is trying to look at her body but Chucky is blocking his view.

"You know Damien, there's something I never told you about Chucky."
Tiffany grabs a black fur scarf and puts it around her neck while playing with it.

"Don't tell me Schmucky is one of those dolls who wets his pants."
Damien rolls his eyes before making a disgusted face.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah. I wouldn't talk about that way about Chucky if I were you."
Tiffany puts her index finger in front of her moving it in a 'no' motion.

"He has a very bad temper."
Tiffany starts to remove one of her latex elbow high gloves.

"Oooooo."
Damien leans his head towards Chucky's back making a surprised face.

"You see, we lived together for years. Of course that was before the cops killed him. That was before he passed his soul into that doll there."
Tiffany took of her other glove and tossed them somewhere in her room.

Damien put his head back and laughed at the information.

"Boy, was he ever jealous. Anybody ever looked at me, Chucky would take care of him."
Tiffany raised her right latex knee high boot and put it on the bed frame in front of her.

"Wouldn't you, Chucky? We were gonna get married. God, was he an incredible lover.
He was the best I ever had."
Tiffany moved her hand to roam her body.

"Come on, baby. He ain't big enough to take care of a woman like you."
Damien laughed softly before the doll moved.

Chucky's head turned around so his head was on the same side as his back.
Damien gasped in surprise and fear.
Tiffany's eyes widened with happiness.

"It ain't the size that counts, asshole. It's what you do with it."
Damien's mouth widened and his eyes were filled with fear.
Chucky turned his body fully around and went to grab Damien's piercing.

Chucky pulled Damien's lower lip piercing making Damien scream and blood to flow from his lip.

Damien pulled on the cuffs trying to get out as he was drowning in his deep red blood.

Tiffany put a hand over her mouth, tuned on by the sight while softly laughing.

Chucky moved his arms up and down while laughing like a maniac.
Damien screaming for his life while thunder and lightning sticker repeatedly.

Chucky grabbed a pillow that was next to Damien's head and was suffocating Damien with the pillow.

Chucky sat down on the pillow that was on Damien's head and but all his weight on it.

Chucky turned his attention towards Tiffany.
"Hi."
Chucky lightly said it with a smile.

"Hi..."
Tiffany started fiddling with her fur scarf still taken aback by her old lover.

"How you been?"
Chucky said trying to start a conversation with Tiffany.

"Okay... You?"

Chucky put his arms in the air.
"Peachy! Actually to tell you the truth, I've been kind of out of it."
Chucky motioned his left arm to a 'so so' hand gesture.

"I know, it took me 10 years to find you."
Tiffany smiled at Chucky happy that he's here with her.

Chucky grabbed the picture that Damien made inspecting the photo.

"That...is sick."
Chucky said popping the K at the end.
Chucky looked up from the picture and looked at Tiffany.

"What are you doing with this jerk anyway?"
Chucky tossed the picture behind him.

Tiffany put a jacket over herself to cover her body.

"10 years is a long time Chucky. Besides, i was never actually with him. You know me. I'll kill anybody, but I'll only sleep with someone I love."

"You look great, Tiff."

"Thanks..."
Tiffany looked down trying to avoid eye contact with Chucky.

"I mean it. I gotta be honest I always thought you were gonna let yourself go."
There was a moment of silence before a grunt can be heard from Damien. His body gave up on trying to move as he dropped dead.

"Come here."
Chucky made a come here gesture motioning Tiffany to go to him.
Tiffany smiled and went over to his side on the bed.

"Yeeeeaaaah."
Chucky put his hands up for Tiffany to carry him.
Tiffany carefully picked Chucky up by him armpits.

When Tiffany picked him up he laid his hands on top of Tiffany's boobs and started to play with the upper part

Tiffany giggled a bit before placing a kiss on Chucky's forehead.

"Stop it!"