Homicidal Genius

[You're hair color can only be a normal color like Black,Brown,Blond, And Ginger because the dolls hair is brown and there's a process to dyeing hair.]

While Tiffany and M/N started gathering stuff that they were going to use for their makeover.
Chucky was cleaning the blood on the floor from M/N and dragged his body inside the bathroom next to the tub.
As chucky was walking away he looked back at M/Ns body before making his way over and pulling down M/Ns pants and underwear to see his penis.
Chucky's mouth went wide seeing how big it is.
Chucky decided to do a little something before he went back outside.

While Tiffany was doing her own thing M/N grabbed H/C hair dye that Tiffany used. It was a little dry and old but it still worked.
He grabbed a dress shirt and a chest harness from Tiffanys hardcore dolls to match how he looked as human.
M/N took off some Doc Martins from a doll to wear along with some pants that fit tight from the hip showing the outline of his crotch.

M/N dyed his hair H/C and M/N tried his best to look identical like his human body.

M/N asked Tiffany to do a bit of gray and black eyeshadow on him to make the doll a little less ugly.

When Tiffany and M/N we're done they stood next to each other leaning on the wall.

Tiffany lit up a cigarette and took a puff as M/N was eyeing Chucky up and down.

Chucky's mouth was wide and looked at
M/N's pants noticing the outline.

"Wow..."
Chucky was still checking M/N out and didn't pay attention to anything else.
Tiffany turned to look at Chucky thinking that
he was wowing about her.

"Barbie...Eat your heart out."
Chucky turned to look at Tiffany remembering the plan.
Chucky raised his eyebrows up and down at Tiffany.

M/N was sitting next to chucky and Tiffany was next to M/N.
Jesse approached Tiffany's trailer and took the key under the mat.

"Uhm..."
Tiffany looked at Chucky confused to what she should do.

"Just act natural!"
Chucky turned to look at both Tiffany and M/N.
When the door opened Jesse went inside and looked around until he saw the dolls on the mini sofa with Chucky holding a card that says  "Jesse" with a red heart around it, Tiffany was in a dramatic pose with her palm on her forehead and her other hand resting on her chest, and M/N was looking at Tiffany while holding $500 in his hands.

Jesse grabbed the money from M/Ns hands counting it before putting it in his pocket.
Jesse grabbed the letter that was in Chucky's hands and read it in his mind.

"Hi, sweetface, please deliver dolls to caretakers office Forest Creek Cemetery, Hackensack, New Jersey.

Love & Kisses
Tiffany."

Jesse looked at the dolls before looking back at the letter.

"The cemetery?"

Jesse grabbed Chucky by the arm and M/N by the leg and Tiffany by the arms.
Jesse accidentally bumped Tiffany's head on the playpen.

Jesse got in his van and made his way to his girlfriends house.

Jade Kincaid.

When Jesse arrived at Jades house he got out and went to get her.

But a Police Officer was standing outside his van.

"His Van is parked right in front of my house as we speak."
The police officer hung up the call and tried opening the doors but they were all locked.
M/N,Chucky, and Tiffany looked at the police officer and watched him walk back to his house.

"Who the hell is this bozo? What's he doing?"

"Screwing with our ride,that's what."
They all looked at the officer before chucky brought out his knife.

"Ah, what the hell. I need the exercise."

"We're you born with that knife super-glued to your hand, or what?"

"What are you talking about?"

"For gods sake chucky. Drag yourself out of the '90s. Stabbing a went out with Bundy and Dahmer. You look like Martha Stewart with that thing."

"Who the fuck is Martha Stewart?"

"My idol. And what does Martha tell you to do when guest drop by for dinner and you haven't had time to shop? You improvise."

Chucky stood up and walked over to a basket that had tools inside.

"What about..."
Chucky grabbed a hammer from the basket.

"Predictable..."
Chucky looked at M/N and M/N looked around and a idea came to his mind when he saw nails inside a jar on a different basket.
M/N smirked and picked up the nails.

The police officer came back to the van with a metal ruler.
He put the ruler in between the car door and moved it until the door finally opened.

The police officer went inside, crouched down while holding a flashlight and weed.
The police officer planted the weed on the back of the seat in the back of the van.

"Hahaha..."
The police officer looked behind him to where the laugh came from.
"Who's there?"
The laughing continued as the police officer crawled towards the driver seat.
When he got there he turned his head and saw Tiffany and on the passenger M/N.
Chucky was on the bottom of the seat in front of M/N.
The police officer stared at them for a bit before he saw the nails aligned on the airbag.

"Now!"
The police officer gasped as M/N tucked down.
Chucky cut the string for the air bag and the nails flew towards the officers face.

The officer screamed before the nails attached to his face knocking him down.
The officer twitched a few times.
M/N looked behind him with Tiffany next to him and Chucky behind him.
They looked at the body for a while.
"Why does that look so familiar?"

"Now that's the work of a true homicidal genius."

"Not bad M/N...You were always the one who made the murder plans..."
Jesse and Jade came back laughing and luggage in their hands.

"Shit! Here they come!"
Chucky and M/N both look outside.
They all went over to the body.
"What do we do with him?"
Chucky turned and looked at Tiffany.
"I don't knowwww. What would Martha Stewart do?"
Chucky said in a sarcastic squeaky voice.

Chucky lifted the top of the seat that they were on.
"Here."
They all dragged the body towards the seat.
"Come on! Help me!"

"I am helping! He's heavy!"
They pushed the officer up and inside the seat with a thud.
Chucky closed the seat and pushed all of the officers body inside while Tiffany and M/N grabbed a rag and tried to wipe off the blood on the floor.

Jesse and Jane walked closer to the van and Chucky was trying to push the air bag back inside the dashboard.
Jesse opened the door to the back of his van and threw James luggage inside hitting Tiffany and M/N.

Jesse looked back at Jane and froze for a second pointing at the door with his thumb.

"What's the matter"

"I could've sworn the door was locked."
Jane brushed it off and went to the passenger seat.
"Come on, we have to go,"
Chucky climbed to the back where Tiffany and M/N were at.

Tiffany,Chucky, and M/N sat in the back like nothing happened,

Chucky saw the weed and grabbed it.
"Ohhh yeahhhh!"
Chucky put the bag of weed inside his overalls.