Fuck Martha Stewart!

Jesse was now driving a trailer to Hackensack.
Jade was tied to a chair and different types of make up was on the counter next to her as Tiffany was doing Jades eyeshadow.

"Hold still, honey, or I'm gonna poke you in the eye again."
Jade was trying to move her hands from the ropes while Tiffany was humming a song while smoking a cigarette.
"Yes. I believe I'm going to look absolutely ravishing."
The oven timer went off.
"M/N would you be a dear for me and get the cookies out of the oven for me?"

M/N stopped drawing on the wall with some crayons he found laying around.
So far he drew a poorly draw picture of a cat and his old middle school teacher.
M/N went over the oven to open it but Tiffany interrupted him.

"M/N, Sweetie, the over mitts are in the pantry."
Tiffany pointed over to the pantry.
M/N walked over to the pantry and opened it revealing two dead bodies of a Old man and woman.

"I beg your pardon."
M/N grabbed the oven mitts and opened the over taking out the cookies.
As Tiffany continued doing Jades make up.

Jesse looked at Jade through the rear view mirror.

"M/N can you put the cookies on a plate and give them to Chucky? Make sure to get some for yourself too."

'Ahh. Tiffany. She's so nice to me. I'm going to be so sad when I kill her.'

M/N put the cookies on a plate and ate one.
M/N walked over to Chucky holding the cookies in a plate.
Chucky was just done eating Tiffany's delicious Swedish meatballs.

Jesse looked at both of them.
"Hey M/N. Thanks."
Chucky took a cookie from the plate.
"Are we still going through with the plan?"
M/N whispered into Chucky's ear but Jesse was somehow still able to hear it.
"Yes. After I get the amulet and switch my body we'll kill her."
Chucky whispered to M/N and Jesses eyes widened.
Before M/N left he secretly kissed Chucky's cheek.
M/N left the plate of cookies there for Chucky and glared at Jesse before walking back to finishing his coloring.

"You know, if I had known that marriage was such a great gig, I would never have waited this long to tie the knot."

Jesse came up with a idea and looked back to the kitchen then to Chucky.

"On the other hand, she's not much of a housekeeper, is she?"
Chucky looked at Jesse before looked back at all the dirty plates.

"Tiff!"

"Huh?"
Tiffany was putting cookies on the plate for chucky.

"Those uh dishes aren't gonna wash themselves, you know."
Tiffany glared at him offended.

"You were nice enough to cook for him. The least he can do is wash the dish."
Tiffany looked at Jade before looking back at Chucky.

Tiffany slammed the spatula down on the ground then picked up a plate and threw it at Chucky's seat breaking it.

"What are you doin'?!"
Tiffany screamed as she threw another plate at Chucky but he dodged and it hit the front window.
"What would Martha Stewart say?"

"Fuck Martha Stewart!"
Chucky looked at Tiffany with wide eyes and mouth wide.

"Martha Stewart can kiss my shiny plastic butt! Here I am slaving away over a hot stove, making cookies, making Swedish meatball, and for what?! For a man who doesn't appreciate me! For a man who can't even wash one fucking dish! For a man who isn't even a man at all where it counts, if you get my drift! Take it from me, honey. Plastic is no substitute for a nice hunk of wood!"