Heart Of Dumbell?

M/N POV:

I was reading a book called "VooDoo For Dummy's."

"Face it Tiff and N/N. You guys need me. Otherwise, you're stuck like this for good."
Chucky was sitting on one of Tiffany's shelf's with  pictures of Charles on it.

"I don't need you. I never needed you when I was alive and I know damn well I don't need you when I'm dead."

"Fuck you. Just look it up! Chapter six page 217."
I turn to Chapter Six Page 217.
Charles stuck the middle finger at me.

"Heart of Dumbbell...what the fuck is that?"
When me and Charles would go on secret dates he would rant to me about this Heart Of Damballa and all sorts of VooDoo shit.

"It's pronounced Heart of Damballa you
Dumbass! Anyway! It's an amulet! We need it to transfer our souls into human bodies."

"Okay. And where the hell is it?"
Tiffany was sitting on the floor in front of the table.

"I was wearing it around my neck the night those bastards gunned me down! It was buried with my corpse in Hackensack, New Jersey."
Charles held up a photo of himself that was in Tiffany's place with the amulet around his neck.

"All right, let's go."

"Oh, sure. I'll steer, you can work the pedals and M/N can work the gear stick. We're dolls, you dope!"

I laughed a little bit while Tiffany shook her head and tears fell out of her eyes.

"Oh my god! What are we going to do?!"
Tiffany started sobbing and being over dramatic again.

Charles sighed at Tiffany's crying.
"Shut up."

Tiffany stopped crying and looked at Chucky.
"You shut up."

Third Person POV:

"I don't get it. Why don't you just mail the dolls?"

"These dolls are very special."

"What do you mean 'special'?"

"I mean there's $500 in it for you if you get them there by tomorrow. No questions asked."

Jesse froze and looked at a picture of his girlfriend Jade Kincaid.

"I'll do it myself but I have to take care of a friend who's mentally incapacitated."
Chucky was drinking the water out of a fishbowl making the fish run out of water.

"Chucky was drinking the water out of a fishbowl making the fish run out of water

"Yeah. Yeah, I'll do it. But I want $1,000."

"Okay sweetface. I'll give you half now, and my friend in Jersey will give you the rest. Keys are under the mat."