A True Classic!

Jesse and Jade sat in silence only taking a few glances at each other.
Jesse decided to break the awkward silence and talk.
"Where were you?"
Jesse only looked at Jade for a second before looking away.
"Is that all you have to say?"
Jade was close to tears and her voice was horse.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I should think you have something to say about what happened back there."

"Oh I got something to say. I think you're fucking crazy.

"I'm crazy?! You say you'll do anything for me, and this is what i get?!"

"Wait a minute. You don't think that I had anything to do with that explosion back there?"

"Didn't you?"

"No. To be honest I was thinking the same thing about you!"

Jade was taken aback and her mouth was wide.
"How could you think that?"

"You announced in front of a hundred people that you wanted to vaporize him!"
Tiffany,Chucky, and M/N were softly giggling in the back listening to their argument.

"Oh, it was a figure of speech!"
Jade punched the car door.
"Well you were just as quick to accuse me."
Jesses phone rang and he answered.

"Hello!"

"What the fuck!"
Jesses best friend yelled over the phone.

"David, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know what the hell is going on around here."

"Well, the cops seem to think it's all pretty cut and dried. Think of Mickey and Mallory, Bonnie and Clyde. You get the picture?"

"Mickey and Mallory? Bonnie and Clyde?
They were mass murders David!"

"Multiple murders, actually. Mass murders happen all at once, like at the post office. Multiple murders are serial killings."

"Am I missing something? Norton was just one murder, right?"
Jades voice was really shaky and dry making it sound like she was breaking.

"They found a cigarette lighter next to Nortons car. Belonged to that cop who got his throat slashed. And there's another thing. Jade...your uncles missing."
Jesse and Jade looked at each other.

"What?!"

"Look, I know you two have nothing to do with this. But maybe you should turn yourselves in until they figure it out."

"David! Are you whacked?! Nobody is gonna believe us!"

"They're setting up roadblocks at the border. You two had better lay low for awhile."

"Thanks..."
Jade stared at the road overthinking everything.

Jesse hung up and put his phone away.

"Did you see Warren tonight?"

"Not since this morning..."

"Did you?"

"No."

Tiffany,Chucky, and M/N were laughing quietly in the back while blood spilled out of the seat where Warrens body was in.

Jesse drove past Niagara Falls and made their way to a church.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you trust me Jade?"
Jesse looked at Jade as Jade was hesitant before answering.
"Of course I do."
Jesse had a small smile on his face as he walked out of the car and into the church with Jade.

"Suckerrrrrr."

"I think they make a cute couple. And if you ask me it would be a shame to break them up if you know what I mean."

"Dearly beloved.
We are gathered here, tonight.
To celebrate the union, of two people in holy matrimony.
And what god joins together.
Let no man separate."

Chucky was sitting on the Drivers seat,M/N sitting on the back of Chucky's seat, and Tiffany in the passenger seat.
Chucky turned on the radio.

"Violence in movies and television is the worst-"

"What is this shit...?"
Chucky changes the radio station and A pop song plays.

"Jesus! The musics seems gone to hell since I've been dead..."
Chucky changes the station again and White Zombie Thunder Kiss '65 plays.

"That's more like it!"

Chucky starts to headbang and punches his fist in the air.

Tiffany looked outside the window and stared at the Virgin Mary statue.

"Isn't it beautiful? I always dreamed of having a big church wedding with brides maids and a cake and my picture in the paper. Not just the usual mugshot but something really flattering."

Chucky sighed and looked a Tiffany.
"Tiff?"
Tiffany looked back at Chucky.
"I'm sorry...for everything."

"Oh...I guess I can't complain, I mean, heh I always wanted us to spend more time together, maybe do some traveling, see the world. Oh...just look at us now! Hehehe."

Chucky laughed with Tiffany but Chucky's laugh started to sound more like a maniac.

"Yeah...Life sure is full of surprises..."
On cue Warren gets up and screams.
They all look at Warren making him scream along with Tiffany and Chucky.

Warren rolled over the seat but his head slammed down so the nails went deeper into his skin.

"Stop him!"
Chucky pulled out his knife from his overalls.
"Kill him!"

Chucky walked over to Warren knife in hand and started stabbing him while Jesse and Jade are getting married.

Warren stopped breathing and moving.

"Congratulations. You may now kiss the bride."
Jesse and Jade leaned into each other and gave a small kiss.

Chucky wiped his bloody knife off on Warrens shirt.

"Ah! A true classic never goes out of style!"

"That was good..."