You Fucking Whore

Warning: Choking,Degrading,Spanking,Scratching,No prep,Penetration,Mirror Sex and blood.

M/N kissed Chucky making their lips move in sync with each other.
M/N grabbed Chucky's dick and started palming Chucky through his clothes.
M/N licked Chucky's bottom lip asking for entrance.
Chucky smirked before denying access.
M/N grunted and squeezed Chucky's dick causing Chucky to groan. M/N quickly put his tongue in Chucky's mouth exploring every inch of it.

M/N grabbed Chucky's overalls and took them off his shoulders.
"Strip for me."
M/N stepped away from Chucky and sat down on a mini sofa next to the fire place.
Chucky got in front of M/N and teasingly took of his clothes at a slow pace.
"You fucking whore."
M/N groaned before he stood up and slammed Chucky to the ground.
M/N got on top of Chucky and basically tore off his clothes, leaving Chucky naked.
M/N admired the view for a second before taking off his clothes too but leaving on the chest harness.

M/N kissed down Chucky's jaw and bit down hard on his neck leaving a permanent scar making blood drip down from the wound.
"F-Fuck!"
Chucky bit his lip and arched his back.
M/N ran his hands through Chucky's body while kissing and licking any remaining blood on his scar.

M/N put three fingers in front of Chucky's mouth while slowly going to his nipples.
M/N put one of Chucky's nipples in his mouth moving his tongue around it while playing with the other one with his free hand.

"A-Ah! M-M/N! Just fuck me already!"
M/N didn't say anything but aligned himself to Chucky's hole and rammed inside of him.
Chucky scratched M/Ns back making him groan.
"A-AHH FUCK!"

M/N only groaned at the feeling not letting Chucky adjust to his size he pounded into him.
Chucky let out profanity's and moans.

M/N switched Chucky over to he's now laying on his stomach.
M/N spreaded Chucky's cheeks to see his gaping hole. M/N spanked Chucky's thigh and ass causing Chucky to moan.
Chucky squeezed his eyes closed while griping the white and red carpet under him.

M/N inserted himself in Chucky's hole. He pulled out till the tip was still inside and pounded inside him.
The impact made Chucky's dick run against the carpet.

M/N had his elbows on each side of Chucky's head and saw that his eyes were closed.
"You fucking slut. Open your eyes and look at the mess you are."

When chucky opened his eyes he saw a mirror in front of them. He saw how good M/N was fucking him.
With two of M/Ns fingers in his mouth stretching the side.
This turned Chucky more the sight was enough to make him cum.
Chucky's dick was rubbing against the carpet overstimulating him.
After a few more insults and poundings Chucky finally came. His asshole squeezed around M/N causing him to groan and choke Chucky from behind.
But M/N didn't cum.

After a few rounds later Chucky was covered in bruises,hickeys,tears, and red hand marks.
As much as Chucky was loving it he passed out in the middle of sex, but M/N didn't care. He kept thrusting in and out of Chucky.
And soon after M/N came as well.

M/N carried Chucky over to a jacuzzi and placed him inside cleaning him up and scooping the cum out.

M/N put Chucky's clothes back on and carried him back to the room where Tiffany was sleeping.