What A Crock

Chucky had his hands over the tub that Tiffany's body was in and the female doll.

"Ade due Damballa.
Ade due Damballa.
Give me the power I beg of you!
Ade due Damballa.
Give me the power I beg of you!
Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.
Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.
Ade due Damballa.

Awake!"

Nothing happened.

"Awake!"

Still nothing.

"What a crock..."

Chucky went over the the tub and looked at Tiffany's body to make sure she was dead.
Her eyes were wide and weren't moving when all of a sudden Tiffany's body went up as a natural act when you get electrocuted Chucky screamed and the female doll stood up behind Chucky.

Tiffany's body went down and the female doll blinked a couple of times before looking down at her hands.

She screamed and took off her veil.

"You son of a bitch! What have you done to me?!"
Chucky grinned and Tiffany punched him across the face.
Chucky got up and wiped his nose as he held up the ring.

"You got your wish. You're mine now, doll."
Chucky threw the ring at Tiffany's feet.
"And if you know what's good for you. You are going to love, honor, and obey!"
Chucky put fingers down listing everything that he said.

"I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of 
G.I Joe!"

"Hey, Raggedy Ann, you looked in the mirror lately? Nows not the time to get picky.
Plus we've got other work to deal with."

Chucky made his way towards the playpen and grabbed the male doll then walking towards the kitchen to grab rope to tie and kill M/N in his sleep. Chucky went towards Tiffany's bedroom where M/N was sleeping at.
Tiffany was following behind still mad at Chucky but wanted M/N to join them.

Chucky went inside the bedroom and saw M/N sleeping.
Next to M/N was a radio that was playing music to help him sleep.
Chucky climbed on the bed next to M/N and tied the rope around M/N trying to be careful not to wake him.

While he was trying to put it around his neck Chucky got smacked across the room and M/N was wide awake looking at Tiffany and Chucky confused and scared.

Tiffany jumped on M/N back and wrapped the rope around his neck chocking him.
M/N hit his back on the wall behind him making Tiffany drop the rope and fall down.

Chucky got back up and stabbed the back of
M/N's ankles making him cry in pain when he tried to walk the wound opened up more making M/N fall down on his face.

Before M/N tried to get up Chucky whispered something in M/N's ear.

"This is what you get for choosing ANYTHING over me."
Chucky stabbed M/N on his adams Apple making him choke on blood.

M/N tried getting up but he couldn't so he just crawled and went to the door but it was hard to open because of his bloody hands.
So instead M/N went inside the bathroom and tried to find anything useful to kill Chucky with but before he could find anything he felt something sharp hit his forehead.

A knife was clogged in his forehead blurring his vision but the last thing he saw was Tiffany in front of him.

Chucky dragged the male doll over to M/N's side and said these words again.

"Ade due Damballa.
Ade due Damballa.
Give me the power I beg of you!
Ade due Damballa.
Give me the power I beg of you!
Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.
Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.
Ade due Damballa.

Awake!"

Nothing happened again.
But Chucky was not disappointed he waited a few seconds before he tried anything else.

Nothing happened for a few seconds and Chucky grew frustrated.

"Awake goddammit!"

Then the dolls face moved.
He blinked a few times just like Tiffany.
Tiffany tapped Chucky's shoulder and pointed towards the doll.

The doll got up and looked at himself next to a broken mirror.
He turned to Chucky and tackled him to the ground.
He screamed in anger and punched Chucky but was pulled off by Tiffany.

He got off of Chucky.

"You asshole! This is why you're a fucking ginger! I'll fucking kill you!"

M/N lunged towards Chucky again but Chucky dodged.

"That was payback asshat..."