≈•First meeting•≈

A while before the Dark Flour War, when the Hollyberry Kingdom was just built, a young king was visiting. His long black hair, which was scented like chocolate, was tied back into a ponytail. His name was Dark Cacao, and he was coming to visit a good friend of his.

Meanwhile, a dragon was in their cookie form as they were running away from the palace. The dragon was red with green tips on their wings and on the end of their tail, which had been chopped off. The wound was fresh and still had some jam on it. This dragon, Pitaya Dragon Cookie, was in search of a good fight.

Coincidentally, the two happened to run into each other, causing Dark Cacao to fall over, and Pitaya Dragon to grab his face. "HEY!" they snarled, "Watch where you're going!!!" Dark Cacao looked up at them and got up. "My apologies, my mind was elsewhere..." His voice was calm. He dusted himself off and as Pitaya Dragon noticed his large sword, an idea popped into their head. "Hey! Thisss large sssword of yourss looksss like it would be fun to ssswing. Are you up for a duel?" they asked, a bit excited. Dark Cacao looked rather startled by the completely random proposition. "Pardon...? We just met..." He gripped his sword's hilt, preparing for anything, when he noticed the cookie's tail curled around them. He also noticed their wings folded behind them. Dragons...he knew them far too well for his liking. Tricky and treacherous creatures...

 Pitaya Dragon merely laughed. "I wasss sssearching for sssomeone who would be up for a fight!" they cackled loudly. "Up for a duel?" Dark Cacao tilted his head. A dragon who was up for a fair duel? He shook his head and kept his guard up, "One duel."

The duel was set in a clearing and it was hard to tell who was going to win, but in the end the two tired each other out before one could win. They both were out of breath and dropped their weapons. "You're good, cookie..." Pitaya Dragon looked at Dark Cacao who leaned against his sword. Dark Cacao glared at them. "If you're going to duel, at least continue fighting...!" Pitaya got up and stretched their wings. "It wasss a friendly duel...calm yourssself!!" They laughed. 

Dark Cacao looked unamused and put his sword away. He checked the time on a small stopwatch he held and his eyes widened. "Argh!! I'm late!!" Dark Cacao exclaimed and he started to run. "It was good to meet you Mx., but I must be off!!!" Pitaya Dragon looked back and watched him run away. 

Something inside them longed to see him again, but they pushed it down and scoffed. "Puny cookiessss... alwaysss busy..." They extended their wings and flew off.