≈•Random Headcannons•≈

(editor's note: I pick out these memes randomly but I'm kinda starting to feel like there's a narrative going on in cookie comic creator-)

I have no current ideas for the story, so I'm just putting some of these.

All of these events happened on Thursdays. Why? Just felt right.

Pitaya didn't know Dark Choco existed until later on, but it took a moment for Dark Choco to warm up to them.

Pitaya counts Fire Spirit as one of his children, the other being Snapdragon.

Dark Cacao is really touch starved and Pitaya only knows how to show love through actions.

Dark Cacao buys this one conditioner just because every time he visits Pitaya, they love how it makes his hair feel.

Neither of them can cook for the life of them.

Pitaya is more likely to get sick and they don't understand how Dark Cacao never gets sick because his homeland is more unhealthy than theirs.

Dark Cacao and Pitaya Dragon use a path that was made with magic to visit each other quickly and easily. The path is in two trees and they connect to the Cacao Kingdom and Dragon's Valley. (Editor's Note: SECRET TUNNELLLLL)

Both of them enjoy pasta.

Pitaya's nicknames for dark cacao: Cocoa, cookie, Cacao, and occasionally darling. For Dark Cacao, He calls Pitaya: Pitaya, dragon, and sometimes "my rose"

Pitaya caught feelings for Cacao first and confessed it a little while after "Unexpected Duet".

 The cookies who attacked Dark Cacao in "Just in Time" are members of a hunters' clan called "Sconeclan" in which their leader has a past with Cacao. (No, not a romantic one. A very dark and mildly creepy one.)

Dark Cacao shows his love for Pitaya by giving them gifts.

Pitaya loves visiting the Citadel, they just hate the flight because half the time they'll catch a small cold from the snow.

In Romance Kingdom, they have a past. I wrote one out and doodled in it, but the two robbed stores and small businesses together when they were teenagers. After Dark Cacao got shot on one of the heists, they grew apart.

Dark Cacao is too scared to ask Hollyberry for a divorce and to tell her about his relationship with Pitaya. (it's not cheating if you've been forced into a loveless marriage :D)

Dark Cacao loves to ride on Pitaya while they fly.