Chapter 5: Welcome Back

You snapped out of your little staring contest with Olivia and noticed you were still standing in the ball pit. You stepped out and Olivia came over to you.

"Hey, are you ok?" You could hear the faint worry in her voice. You blinked a few times and looked back at Olivia.

"I just fucking time traveled."

Olivia looked at you confused, then smiled. "Haha, very funny (y/n). How much dust did you inhale?"

You kept your same expression and didn't say a word.

"Oh...you're being serious." You nodded your head. "I know it sounds crazy but I swear I did. And – and! What's even better is that I went back to the 80's, when this place was Freddy's."

You could see Olivia's expression change to concern.

"(Y/n) I know you had that — erm— problem. Back in high school. Please tell me you didn't start doing that again."

Oh, yeah...

You forgot about your addiction from high school. You've been clean for a while, a few years at least. It started in your junior year and ended your senior year. During the winter you overdosed at a party and almost died. After that you knew you had to stop. You went to rehab and haven't done it since.

"No no, I swear I'm not on that stuff. I know it seems like I am and I get that, but I swear I'm telling the truth."

"Here—" You reached into your pocket and pulled out the card Afton gave you.

"I have a Freddy Fazbear's Business card in pristine condition. How would I have gotten this if I didn't time travel?"

You handed Olivia the card and she looked at it. Olivia knew at that moment you weren't lying or crazy. You both knew there was no reasonable explanation on how you could have that, other than time travel.

"What the fuck—"  Olivia muttered. "How'd you — how'd you mange to do this?"

"If I'm being completely honest with you, I have no clue. I just went under and — poof —I was back in the '80s."

Olivia glanced over at the pit.

"Do you think you can go back whenever you want?" You shrugged. "I dunno. I'd assume so, but I'm not going back. Not anytime soon."

"Did something happen?" A light chuckle left you, "You could say that. That business card I got was from William Afton. It probably has his office number on it."

Olivia's jaw was on the floor.

"WHAT!? YOU MET AFTON!!! Was he hot!? Was he jacked!? Tall!?"

Oh yeah. You forgot to mention Olivia, used to obsess over Afton. It's a lot less now, her obsession died out senior year. But she mainly liked Afton for his looks. To be fair, it's the only good thing he has going for himself.

• Personality, dog shit.

• Antics, dog shit.

• Temper, dog shit.

•Parenting, dog shit.

•Looks? Not so bad.

You can't deny that Afton is a looker, but the child killing aspect turns you off. That whole time you were there you never really stopped to get a good look at him but the image of him was fresh in your mind.

Afton was tall, around 6 ft 3" or 4". He was broader at his top half than the bottom. You remember how his pant legs pit loosely around his calves down to his ankles. He was cleanly shaven, showing off his very prominent jawline. His face seems full, less shallow than his mugshot pic.