One angel and one fluffball Part 2

While Jungkook and Yoongi is in the lounge area, they are discussing the music video concept for Stay alive. "I am not especially thrilled with the concept the marketing guys came up with" JK said to Yoongi. "This song has a strong message that I want to get out there and the current dull concept will not achieve that." "I agree JK, I think Namjoon's idea of the angels were amazing and I personally think we must explore that further." Said Suga. "But, to get the perfect angels and get the concept airborne..... I have no idea how we will accomplish that" Suga says to his friend. JK shakes his head slightly, " I don't really want actors in the video, I think it needs to be someone less known, so that anybody can associate, celebrities are sometimes to plastic and insincere and unapproachable to be able to connect to the person that needs to hear this song, the person crying himself to sleep, the one sitting with the bottle of pills and contemplating if they should just do it this time, the lonely broken person standing on top of the bridge, waiting for his own countdown to end to jump, to end it all.... So many broken and hurt people that just need to hear this message, please stay alive"

Suga agrees with JK on what they need to do with the video, maybe they need some more input from the hyungs, Namjoon (RM), the planner in the group, Seokjin (Jin), makeup artist and stylist, and Hoseok (Hobi), JK and Suga's manager and choreographer. All 5 have worked together since JK started in the industry at 15. And after last year's performance of JK at a huge global phenomenon, they are busier than ever, hence the two sitting in the lounge to go on the popular KPOP talk show.

"Jungkook, Yoongi, you can come through now to the stage", their other friend, Minyuan says, she also grew up with the boys and now hoists the popular Kpop talk show.

The three walked onto the stage amidst deafening cheers and applause. They sit in their seats and Minyuan starts chatting to both of them about the global performance, the billions of streams of JK's songs, the global viral hit Stay alive and the plans for the future.

While talking to their host and the audience, JK's eyes fall on a boy with silver platinum hair, the most beautiful face...His breathing hitched and he totally lost himself mid-sentence... Yoongi punches his arm and draws his attention back to the conversation, raising his eyebrows questioningly. JK moved his eyes away from that ethereal person, concentrating on his host and friend.

When there was a quick ad break Yoongi asked JK, "what the hell happened there, you were completely zoned out?" Leaning closer, JK said: " on the right hand side of the chairs, 3rd row, last chair on the right. I found our first angel, and, next to him, our 2nd angel." Yoongi looked and caught Jimin's eyes looking at him. Jimin had a low-key heart attack and quickly looked away, blushing all shades of red. Grabbing Tae's leg above his knee whisper screaming to Tae" Yoongi caught me staring!!!!" Tae couldn't help but smile at this crazy friend of his. "I am sure he didn't even notice who you were, blend in later and you will be fine"

Meanwhile Yoongi sat thinking deeply, he knows that little fluffball from somewhere. Lightning strikes and he remembers him from the university dance team and he also saw him assisting with choreography of one of the girl kpop bands a while back. Pumping his elbow in JK's ribs he says "I know that little fluffball in black, Park Jimin, excellent dancer and a whizz with choreography, still in Uni, but damn, he is good." JK looks at Jimin and back to the silver haired beauty next to him. "And his friend? It feels like I must have seen that face before, who would be able to forget that, but not like his face is now, I think with makeup, or something,....... Like a "JK gasps out load, scaring the hell out of Yoongi. " like a model in a magazine, shit, Yoongi, that is Kim Taehyung! Remember end of last year when I couldn't stop looking at those pics in Vogue Korea? That was him!!!!" JK could hardly control his excitement. He has been looking to meet this person since he saw those pictures. The magazine sold out twice worldwide, with millions of extra copies printed, just because of those pics of Kim Taehyung. " Yoons, do you think maybe we can convince them to join our production of the video? The are not really celebrities and I think people can relate to them as they are young." "JK, we will only know if we ask them after the show. "Catching Hobi's eye behind the screen, he quickly typed a message on his phone and sent to Hobi. Hobi's face was a picture of total shock when he read the message. " we found our angels, 3rd row on the right, last two seats. We need to meet them after show, Suga"

After the show ended, Jimin and Tae were getting up to leave, when someone touched Jimin's shoulder." Park Jimin, I am Jung Hoseok, manager and friend of JK and Suga, they would really like to meet you both. Is that ok?" Jimin's jaw dropped and Tae just looked down. But they both agreed and followed Hobi backstage. Entering the lounge JK and Yoongi stood up when the two arrived. Jimin immediately stepped forward, standing in front of Tae. "Hi JK and Suga hyung, I am Park Jimin, this is my best friend Kim Taehyung. Please respect Tae's preference of no physical contact." JK was so surprised when Jimin said that, how can someone so beautiful and, now that he could see him standing in front of him, sexy as hell, not allow physical contact. This mystery will have to be solved. But for now, all is good. He is standing in front this person, who is smiling so brightly at him and Yoongi. JK can't keep his eyes away from the boy in front of him. They started chatting and joking around, JK just falling deeper into those eyes and smile of Tae.

After a few minutes of just casually chatting, Hobi asked the two if they have heard the song, Stay Alive. Both immediately said yes. Tae, with a shy smile " It was life changing" JK could not believe the deep voice of Taehyung. It gave him chills. And then his chest nearly burst from pride and gratitude. That is what he wants the song to be for others, life changing.

Hobi: "would you two consider collaborating on the music video? Jimin, we know you are very talented in dance and choreo, and Tae, your set design and your photographic skills are legendary.... Vantae." Jk 's breath caught, Hobi looking at him slyly, he knows JK has many Vantae paintings and photographs in his apartment, he is a huge fan. "Vantae?" JK whispers. Tae blushes and lowers his head shyly. "Ah, Hobi hyung, you let the cat out of the bag now." JK "wait...what? Hobi you know Taehyung?" Hobi laughs " he is my cousin. That is why I knew to touch Jimin's shoulder and not Tae's. I have only met Jimin twice, 10 years and 8 years ago. I don't think he remembers me though" Jimin was shocked " no Hobi hyung, I don't remember you, but I knew Tae had a famous cousin." JK made a mental note to talk to Hobi later about the mystery of Tae abhorring physical touch.

After Suga and JK explained the concept Namjoon came up with, Suga asked impatiently, "So,  you two, what do you think?" Tae's grey eyes lit up and he said almost breathlessly, " I have the perfect costume, make up and set design in mind" Jimin looked at Tae, and realisation clicked. The project they wanted to do last year for finals on Jimin's dance and Tae's design and photos. Unfortunately, the whole project was scratched as it was deemed to tiresome for the students in between other classes and exams. Jimin started jumping up and down with excitement. "Tae!!!" He screamed. "Yes yes yes!! We will just need to make some changes, but we can do this, hell yeah!" Taehyung's smile was so bright, JK forgot to breath. Yoongi seeing the look on JK's phase nudged him with his shoulder. "earth to JK, dude, your eating that poor boy with your eyes, jeez, breath JK, breath" JK looked at Yoongi with huge bunny eyes. "Yoongs..... is there...mmm... can you...what I am trying to ask is.., do you believe...." Yoongi looked at his friend and nodded, he knew what JK wanted to ask and yes, he believes that love at first sight does exist. While looking at JK, he caught a pair of grey eyes looking curiously at JK, a look of interest and surprise in them, as if those grey eyes are not used to seeing something that draws them this much, often. After everybody had a quick discussion on the concept, they arranged to meet at Suga's studio the next afternoon at 5 and discuss with the rest of the team. This gave Tae and Jimin a few hours tomorrow afternoon to fine tune and make there ideas viable for this big project. This is huge, not some school thingy, and they really want to have a go at this.