Phoenix rising part 15

After 3 months, JK had to go on a tour to the USA, Tae arranged his shoots and exhibitions to coincide and they spent time with Tae's dad and Eojin, having a blast. In between their busy schedules. Tae's dad was amazed at how popular Tae and JK was, with fans going nuts when they recognised them at a restaurant, so much that bodyguards had to help them get home.

But at home, they were just Taehyung and Jungkook, who helped with dishes and taking the garbage out.

The tour finally ended and they were on their way back to Seoul. JK was standing of to one side with Tae's dad, talking softly, while Eojin kept Tae busy with cookies and snacks to take with. Mmmm, something brewing maybe?

When they got to Seoul, both had a few days to rest, which they definitely enjoyed. Lazing around, watching movies, lunching with friends and just did not get up until almost noon every day.

After the week's rest, Jungkook had to start working on some interviews and planning for the next album. Tae was back to painting and some photo shoots, but just locally.

The Saturday afternoon, JK pulled Tae in a hug. "Let's go out tonight, I heard of a new restaurant and am dying to check it out, the reviews are great" Well, Tae haven't heard about a new restaurant, but he loves trying new things now, so they got ready. Just normal jeans, nice shirts and comfy shoes. JK drove them quite a way out of the centre of the city, and finally stopped in front of a beautiful old traditional house, with lanterns lighting the footpath. There were no cars yet, it was still early. They went in and got the table JK reserved, outside on a wooden deck, looking out to the most amazing garden, filled with fairy lights and lanterns. A fire burned on the deck in a boma, giving it the most idyllic feel ever. They ordered and sat chatting about small things, just enjoying each other's company, the food came and it was magnificent. JK ordered some wine with the food, pouring some for Tae while pointing to something in the sky. Tae picked up his glass of white wine, taking a small sip. Perfect. He looked at JK, who was grinning at him like an idiot, holding a single purple rose in his hand, kneeling in front of Tae. Tae looked at the rose, and in its centre, a beautiful ring. Tae's wide grey eyes looked up into JK's big, bambi eyes. " Kookie?" He stammered out. "Tae, love of my life.. will you marry me, pretty please? " Just those honest words, no long stories. Tae landed on his knees next to Jungkook. "Oh shit, yes, yes, Kookie, hell yes!" Tears falling down his cheeks. JK put the ring on Tae's left hand ring finger, he gave the other ring, that was hanging on a ribbon around the rose's stem to Tae, who put it onto JK's left ring finger. JK picked up Tae and hugged him so hard Tae squeeled a bit to breath. The people started cheering and clapping, Tae turned around, there were all their friends, his dad and Eojin, JK's parents, Tae's brother, both their managers and ... the grey lady, smiling widely at him. JK has been planning this for weeks, getting everyone here at the same time was not easy though and with their busy schedules it was close to rocket science to pull this off. But he did. Tae hugged him and they kissed each other deeply, till their screaming lungs made them brake apart. How perfect can life be for these 2. Bogum took pictures running around trying to get the best shots. JK and Tae chose only one which they loaded on their social media accounts. The rest were for them and their close ones only. The internet went crazy with that one picture and caused them weeks of craziness before it dies down.

They got married in Bali on a private beach, just a small ceremony, closest family and friends. Again no media allowed. They only had their friend Bogum take the pictures as he was becoming so well known now. They flew their friends and family with a private jet to Bali and they stayed in the bungalows on the private beach for 2 days. After the wedding the guests flew home the next day, while JK and Tae remained behind, with some bodyguards and security, fans can go crazy sometimes, even though they hid the location and time as best they could. Tae was lying on the sand in the sun, his beautiful body bare, except for a pair of shorts, JK was coming out of the water. Tae could not take his eyes of this godlike person walking towards him, he will never tire of looking at his husband, the face, that cute bunny smile when he scrunches up his nose, his eyes, always full of love when looking at Tae, and that body, oh cheese and crackers, that body. JK watched as Tae stared at him, grinned and stood over him, dripping some water on his chest. "Did you like what you saw, baby" Tae looked into JK's eyes " Kookie, I loved what I saw and want what I saw, now" JK picked Tae up, carried him into the bungalow. Putting him gently on the bed, he got out of his wet pants and had the fastest shower in history, 2 minutes and he was out, just a towel, his still dripping.

"Mr Jeon Taehyung, can your husband, who loves you so much and finds you so fuckin sexy, make love to you?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes and a small smirk in his face . " Mr Jeon Jungkook, your loving husband will love you to make love to him until he can't breathe or walk, if he can also make love to his hot as fuck hubby, whom he loves more than anything in this world"

JK leaned down and kissed Tae deep, he got on his knees between Tae's legs, kissing him and running his left hand over his body, holding himself up with his right. Tae's hands were all over JK's body, touching, stroking, feeling him. JK finally laid down half on top of the gorgeous boy and starting kissing his neck, his ears, his eyes, his mouth, his shoulders, moving down to his nipples, sucking and licking the nipple and ring, playing with the other, making the other moan deeply and throwing his head back on the pillow. JK moved his hand down, pushing into Tae's shorts, rubbing his erection, grasping his shaft, pumping up and down slowly. Tae could not keep quiet and JK loved it "I want to hear you moan baby, and I want to hear you scream my name as you cum again and again. I love your sounds when you can't hold on anymore and when you cum, you are breath taking, fuck baby... you make me come so hard when you scream my name" Tae could not reply, he could just moan, the pleasure was so much. JK took off Tae's pants and threw them on the ground. He put lube on his fingers and started entering his fingers one by one into Tae's hole, the boy arched his back trying to get closer to JK's hand. JK prepped him slowly but properly, he did not want to hurt his baby tonight, he wanted the whole night with his husbund. When Tae was properly prepped, JK pulled Tae up, turned him around so he sat with his back to JK's chest, on JK's thighs, JK was still on his knees. He pushed Tae's knees open, lifted him a little bit and sat him down, JK's cock going into Tae's hole, one shot until JK bottomed out. Tae threw his head back on JK's shoulder and let out a loud, deep, long moan of pleasure. He put his arms around JK's head, which caused his chest to press forward, his back arching. JK played with his nipples and belly ring while Tae moved slowly up and down. Soon though, slowly wasn't working anymore. JK put his hands on Tae's hips and helped him going up and down, faster, harder, deeper, Tae lost all control and could only moan and beg incoherently, JK was fucking him into oblivion and he loved it, Tae came unassisted while screaming Jungkook's name loudly and JK could not hold on, coming with a curse and the shouting Tae's name. His orgasm went on and one with Tae still cumming hard. Finally the both fell forward, Tae under JK, both breathing so hard." Taehyung, I love you so much baby" JK breathed into Tae's neck." I love you Jungkook, more than you can ever know" they went to shower, but, no, they didn't really, the just continued where they left off, and so it went the whole night. Tae basically passed out after round 7, JK collapsed just after, not even cleaning themselves, just passing out, holding each other. They had a long bath the next morning and a very restful day, as poor Tae could barely walk. But even that day was perfect as well. After a week, they also went back to Seoul, having the private jet collect them again. Much better than flying commercial and paparazzi everywhere

Even with the private plane there were paparazzi waiting for them, but they got in the vehicle with tinted windows and went home. This will die down as well.

They moved into JK's apartment, which was bigger and Tae had a studio as well as dark room. The apartment was close to Suga's recording studio and JK's gym where he started training again and boxing once a week. Tae gave the use of his apartment to Jimin and Suga, as Jimin had a very small place and Suga lived at the recording studio in a room, he never saw the use of getting a place for himself. Well, that changed. Jimin and Suga's relationship were going well and them moving in together was the natural next step. The evening after Taekook returned from Bali, they had dinner at a restaurant with all their friends. The restaurant closed for this private party, they knew Namjoon well as he went there al lot and the privacy of the friends were very important. They laughed and joked around, everybody getting along so well, Tae's Wooga squad and Jimin with JK's friends. Life was very good at last. Taehyung was safe, always, with his Jungkook.

Sometimes the most broken bowl can be put lovingly together over time, with care and gold to glue the pieces back, one small piece at a time. And in the end that bowl is more beautiful, stronger and more usable than before. Your past does not define your future and the only thing you sometimes might have control over, is your reaction to things happening to you, how you deal and move forward. Make your reaction a positive one for you, even if not for the situation.

The end