02

3547 Words

02, no God here nor the guy

( Wafia, Heartburn - And tell me
Why does my heart burn when I see your face? )

_____________________________

"I KNOW HIS family left town, around the time Theo was nine or ten, his older sister died in an accident when he was eight," Stiles said to his dad at the sheriff's station.

We were supposed to be at school but he decided to come here to find out about the kid who saved Scott's life yesterday.

"Please go to school." Sheriff Stilinski told Stiles.

"Dad, this kid's a werewolf."

"Your best friend is a werewolf. You are dating a Tri-Brid." Stiles said to him making me look at Stiles.

He didn't tell his dad that he and I are no longer dating.

"We broke up," I said to him before finishing the sentence.

"...again," I said awkwardly looking down and scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, this is awkward, I'm sorry." Stiles's dad said making me shake my head it's okay.

"Anyways, I still don't know what Kira's supposed to be. When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. Until then, just got to school." Sheriff Stilinski said making me agree with him.

"Your right, sorry to bother you. We will be heading out now." I said to him making him thank me, I grabbed Stiles but before we walked out the door he pulled away and pointed toward his dad making me roll my eyes.

"What did you do?" Stiles said to his dad. "What?" Sheriff Stilinski asked his son as he looked down at himself.

"What do you mean, 'what did I do'?" Sheriff Stilinski said very confused. "There's something different about you," Stiles said to his dad making me shake my head.

"What are you talking about?" The sheriff said before Stiles walked towards his dad and started to sniff him like a dog. "Stiles, what the hell are you even doing?" I asked Stiles confused.

"Oh, my god," I said to him face palming my head.

"What is it? What's different?" Stiles said to his dad trying to figure out what has he done.

"For the Love of God, Stiles, just go to school." The sheriff told his son pushing him off him.

"I will go if you promise to do a full background check of the Raekens." Stiles suggested to his dad making his dad nod his head immediately. "No." Stiles's dad said.

"Can we go to school, already?" I said letting out an annoyed groan.

"She's right, and you know what? Just because I'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion." His dad said to him.