3256 Words

09, the truth, the bet

( Great War- Taylor Swift, It turned into something bigger Somewhere in the haze, got a sense I'd been betrayed )

_____________________________

THIRD PERSON

"OH MY GOD, IS THAT ANOTHER of the chimeras?" Katherine asked them as Stiles reveal the body.

"Do you know him?" Theo asked Scott as his face turned pale.

"His name's Josh. He was a junior." Scott said to them as Katherine looked a the Josh dude who is literally dead.

"Can you cover it up, I feel like I'm going to throw up." Katherine said making Stiles immediately cover the body.

"Which one did it?" Scott asked them.

"The one with the cane?" Katherine asked the two boys standing in front of her.

"Yeah." Theo said looking at her.

"What are we going to do with him? We can't just set the alarm and leave. That's how Tracy disappeared. All right, someone's got to stay here with him." Stiles told Scott as Katherine turned to look at Scott.

"I'll do it." Theo said as all three teens turn to look at him.

"It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned." Theo said shrugging his shoulders to them before Scott received a text message making all them to look at him.

"What is it?" Katherine asked closing her eyes slightly not wanting to hear that's there's another Chimera.

"Another one." Scott said making her let out a soft whine.

"God." Katherine mumbled.

"Another Chimera." Scott said facing all of them.

"Who is it this time?" Katherine asked him. "Wait-do we actually know who is it this time?" Katherine asked again.

"Are they going to die or-," Katherine said before Scott cut her off.

"Okay, enough with the questions. Her name is Hayden one of Liam's friend." Scott said to them.

"Hayden? Her sister works with my dad at the station." Stiles said to them.