07

4377  Words

07, what happens at the library, stays at the library

( everything I wanted - Billie Eilish, If I knew it all then, would I do it again? Would I do it again? )

_____________________________

"STILES, WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled as I went back into the school looking for him

"STILES, WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled as I went back into the school looking for him. I decided to call him and see if he would pick up but it rang but he never picked it up.

"Fuck! Where are you?" I said angrily as I ran upstairs to go look for him. But I couldn't find him at all.

"Come on, Stiles." I mumbled to myself.

What if something happened?

Is someone after him?

Is it the same person who sent me those letters?

Oh my god. I ran to every each floor looking for him but I couldn't find him until I heard a big thud making me snap. I went after the noise and it led me to where I found Stiles, but what I saw shocked me like, I couldn't move, I just froze there as I saw him.

"S-Stiles." I spoke softly as his eyes turn to me.

"Oh my God." I said as I slowly walked closer to him.

"What did you do?" I said as I saw Donavan's body through a pole, where he's covered in blood.

"I-uh," he began to stutter.

"He tried to kill me." He blurted it out in panic.

"W-what?" I said in disbelief.

"He tried to kill you." I said and then I looked at his shoulder as he had like a bite mark on it.

"He was the other chimera. I was fixing the Jeep when I felt a something on my shoulder painful when I screamed." He said to me.

"That was you?" I asked and he nodded.

"He said how, he was going to kill me because of what my dad did. And he attacked me and I tried to fight back. And then I began to climb up those and he tackled my legs and I saw the pin, I didn't want to pull it but I did, and all those poles fell on him and one went through him. Katherine, you have to believe me I didn't mean to." He said to me as tears began to stream in his eyes making me gulp.