15

2117 Words

15, flashbacks

( my blood - Ellie Goulding, The lost dreams are buried in my sleep for him And this was the ecstasy of a love forgotten And I'm thrown in the gunfire of empty bullets And my blood is all I see As you steal my soul from me )

_____________________________

"WHERE'S SCOTT?" Katherine asked them

"He was supposed to be in school somewhere." Stiles said making Katherine look through the window but he didn't see anything or anyone.

"Stay here." She told them.

"Katie, you literally just got up. You have to rest."

"Hope, Scott's out there alone and probably fighting that thing and he needs my help." Katherine to her.

"Fine, but the two of us go together," hope said making Katherine nod.

"Then you know what to do." Katherine said making Hope nod as they both grabbed each others hand.

"Invesique." They both said and they both disappeared or so they thought.

"They left?" Stiles asked before Katherine was behind him.

"Boo." Katherine said to him making jump and turn around but she wasn't there.

"You're a ghost?" Stiles asked making her laugh,

"no dipshit! I'm invisible." She said rolling her eyes even though he can't see them.

"Where do you think it went?" Katherine asked her sister as they walked around the school.

"I'm sorry, this is how you spent your birthday." Katherine told her sister with a sad smile.

"It's okay,"

"no-no it's not. You came all the way to beacon hills just to come here and save me. You could have spent it with your friends but you didn't." Katherine told with a sad smile.

"You're my sister and I'm always going to be here." Hope said to Katherine before they heard a big thud making both twins jump.

"Holy, shit. We are so dead."

"Don't just stand there!" I yelled at Hope making me roll my eyes as I helped Scott.