17

2179  Words

17, don't trust him

( waves - Dean Lewis, There is a swelling storm And I'm caught up in the middle of it all And it takes control Of the person that I thought I was The boy I used to know )

_____________________________

"YOU WERE HERE THIS whole time?" I said to a panicking Corey

"Wait. Wait. It's not my fault. They took him and I couldn't do anything. They took him." Corey said making me stop eating.

"Who took him?" I asked him.

"The dread doctors." Corey said making us all look at him.

"Oh." I said to them.

"Did you try to fight them, or you left?" I said to Corey who was being held by the collar by Scott.

"Don't answer that." I said with my index finger in front of me.

"Where the hell do we find the dread doctors?" I asked them.

"I don't know." Scott said to me.

"Great plan." I said to them before I began to eat my chips again.

I guess using sarcasm hides what im actually feeling.

Lydia told me to meet her at the sheriffs station and I did.

My aunt drove me here, since she still doesn't think I'm safe and I agree with her.

Not going to lie after what happened to me I don't feel safe anywhere and I'm always scared that something will happen to me.

What I've been through gave me a trauma and I think that will stay with me until I can try and forget about and I don't think I will ever forget about it.

Theo tortured me and it will haunt me forever.

I hope one day I'll be face to face with him and end him for what he did to me. I entered the sheriffs station and heading to Stiles's dad office, hearing them talk about something .

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I hear Lydia asked.

"Uh, no. No one thinks this is a good idea." Stiles said to Lydia.