20

2300 Words

20, Apotheosis

( play with fire - Sam Tinnesz, Rite of passage, classic havoc Match in the gas tank, ooh, that's wretched Unstoppable, legendary animal )

_____________________________

THIRD PERSON

WHEN KATHERINE SAW THEO, she thought he would be with Spencer but guess not. When she snapped his neck she thought it would kill him but no. So he's still alive breathing and Katherine hate it.

"We need to go back for Lydia." Katherine said to them.

"Yes, we do." Scott said with a sigh. "You broke my neck." Theo said to Katherine making her roll her eyes.

"Good luck with that. If you can." Katherine said walking over him and standing next to Scott and Liam.

"There's an access gate that leads to the sub-level." Deucalion told them.

"I think we can get Lydia there." He said to the three teens.

"What about Mason?" Liam asked him.

He's worried about his friend.

Katherine would too.

"We can still save your friend." Deucalion assured Liam.

"We can save both." Katherine said to him.

"Let's go." Deucalion said as they began to walk before they heard a gunfire from behind them. The three teens turn around to see Deucalion leaning against the wall sliding his body down. Katherine frown, to what just happened.

"What the hell?" Katherine said.

"This just isn't my day." Deucalion said.

"This is a surprising alliance, Scott." They heard Gerard's voice as they turned around. Katherine saw Allison's dad with Gerard.

"You and Deucalion?" He said to him making Katherine hum.

"And us, too." She said awkwardly trying to change the subject but they ignored her. Gerard held the gun up and them.

"How long have you been planning this clever little double cross?" Gerard asked Scott.

"About as long as he and I have been planning this one." Argent said tossing Gerard's stick to stock who caught it.