06

3620 Words

06, school night

( daylight - David Kushner, There's darkness in the distance From the way that I've been livin'
But I know I can't resist it )

_____________________________

I HAVEN'T MOVED I STAYED at the same position as I just kept my eyes on Tracy's body lying on the ground

I've watched people die but for some reason this one hit me like a rock, I watched Allison my best friend and watching her die right in front of me made me get flashbacks of it.

I immediately heard foots step but that didn't make me me move a muscle at all. I heard the doors step stop.

"It wasn't me." I heard Malia say.

"What the hell happened to her?" Mr. Stilinski said to Malia.

"Hey, Katherine?" I heard a soft voice said making me look up as I met up with Scott's eyes.

"We tried. I-I tried. But I failed." I said as my breath hitches.

"There were these people. They had mask. Um, there- there were... three of them." Malia said to them.

"They drove a needle through her." I said to them as I turn to look at Tracy's body.

"What... what are you talking about?" Stiles asked us.

"They were strong, Stiles." Malia cried.

"They had a weapon. Stiles we didn't do this." Malia said.

"They came out of nowhere." I mumbled to them.

"I tried to attack them but I couldn't they- they killed her right in front of me and I couldn't save her. I'm not- I can't." I said to them as I felt my breathing fasten.

"Hey it's okay." Scott said to me making me shake my head and place my hand on my chest feeling a pinch.

"I can't-I can't breath." I said to him as I felt my body weaken and my body shaken as I felt like my breath was slowly down.

"I-I think she's having a panic attack." Scott said I watched stiles rush over me and held me.

"Hey." He said to me as I immediately felt like I was about to fall to the ground.