18

2462 Words

18, tragic night

( born to die - Lana de rey, Come and take a walk on the wild side Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain You like your girls insane, so choose your last words, this is the last time 'Cause you and I, we were born to die )

_____________________________

"I KNOW YOU ALWAYS wanted to have a normal life

"I KNOW YOU ALWAYS wanted to have a normal life." My mother told me as we sat in my bed, she gave me a sad smile pushing my hair back.

"I know what you're going to say." I told her looking down at my fingers.

"Katherine, you have to understand." She told me making me bite my inside cheek.

"I understand mom, this is our lives forever we can't never escape it." I said to her.

"You have to be careful in this world." She said to me making me scoff.

"There's a lot of people coming after you and your sisters." She told me.

"Yeah, don't tell me the protocols of that because I've heard it my entire life. Be careful. Don't go alone. O-or don't use your magic." I snapped at my mom standing up from my bed.

"When is it going to end. All of it, huh?" I asked her as she kept quiet.

"I want to be normal for once. Have friends."

"You have friends." She said to me making me shake my head.

"Yeah, I do but I want to have normal friends. Friends I can go out with, without feeling scared every time someone is coming after me. Friends that we go to parties." I said to her as she let out a sigh.

"I understand you want to have fun, but it's too dangerous. I get you want to be a normal teenager but-,"

"but we can't because we are a mikaelson and we have enemies everywhere." I said finishing her sentence as she gave me a simple big nod making me sighs.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." She said to me making me nod.

"It's whatever." I said to her not wanting to spend another minute talking about it.

"The man gives me the creeps." I said to Lydia as I watched the man talk to Stiles's dad while she and I were outside.

"Can you hear anything?" She asked me making me nod.