Chapter 6

Hey sorry this one is so short. It's all I had time for today. I'm super busy with volleyball camps this week. I'll try and update longer chapters next week.

 K-unit had just finished their courses. They all had free time, so of course they decided to follow their newest member. To make sure he was ok after Bear's death of course, well maybe not more like they were busting out of their skins curious. Snake, Eagle, Wolf, and Fox were all hiding under Sergeant's window listening as best they could to Sergeant's and Cub's conversation. "WHO...COULD... ONE OF .... MY BASE!" That was definitely Sergeant, Fox thought. None of them heard Cub's response to Sergeant's outburst. What came next surprised them all. Sergeant asked "are you certain" really quietly. That sent suspicion into all of K-unit's heads they had never heard Sergeant come out of an outburst that quickly, he almost sounded scared. K-unit paled what ever Cub knew was enough to scare the toughest man on base. They didn't catch the rest of the conversation but they certainly heard Sergeant's door opening. They all quickly scrambled into the trees hiding from view. They saw Alex stomp out of Sergeant's office, clearly mad. Cub was clearly distracted but never the less he moved quickly to the gates of BB. The last K-unit saw of their newest member was him getting into an unmarked black car and speeding away.

 Alex was mad no he was seething in anger. His was mad at himself, mad at MI6 but most of all mad at Scorpia. Why do those bastards have to kill everyone. They shouldn't exist and I'm going to be the one that exterminates them, Alex thought to himself on the way to the airport. His mission was in Turkey. Alex had to establish is cover and meet with his mark before he could gain access to the Scorpia base. Alex's cover was a spokesperson from a terrorist group, the real man of course had been intercepted by MI6. Currently Alex was walking the streets as his cover in search of his mark, a Scorpia agent. Once Alex saw his mark he bought a newspaper from a nearby store and made his way over to the agent he started up a conversation. "Great weather this week" Alex started. "Yes but last week was better" "Indeed I hear next week is supposed to be terrible" "I prefer the rain myself" "As do I but I like the sun it brings out all the reptiles, I very fascinated with desert reptiles myself" Ales finished using the coded phrase. The man silently slipped Alex a piece of paper. Written on the paper was an address time and date. Alex nodded in understanding before slipping away into the crowd.