Winter Cuddles (Soft Mod)

Requested by yourlocal_softie

P.S My writing kinda changed a little since it's been a bit long

It was late at night and the sky was dark, but small flakes of white floated down from above covering the earth with snow. It was a chilly night and Pico was watching a movie in he and Benjamin's shared apartment.
Softie had apparently gone to bed because they had a long day and he was tired..or that's what Pico had thought.

Pico felt something tug on the back of his shirt and looked behind him to see his boyfriend.

Pico: Hey B, thought you went to bed

Benjamin walked in front of the couch and sat beside Pico nuzzling his face into his chest.

Benjamin: I w-was cold..

Pico was confused but wrapped an arm around the smaller boy anyway.

Pico: Dont you have like..2 bedsheets in the bedroom

Benjamin: t-thats not what I meant...i-its cold without you..

Pico began to understand and his face started to flush pink. He hugged Softie and gave him a little peck on his forehead.

Pico: hmm how about we I make us your favorite to drink?

Benjamin's heart shaped Ahonge started to wiggle with excitement and Benjamin looked up at Pico. Pico chuckled, he still wondered how he got his hair to do that

Benjamin: Hot Chocolate!??! 😃

Pico: hehe yeah, I think I still have some left

Pico got up and left to the kitchen while Benjamin stayed and watched the movie that was still being played.

Time skip brought to you by "Invader Zim" because yes》

Pico came back to the couch area with two mugs of hot chocolate in hand. But when he got back he was met with a giant pile of blankets piled up on the couch. He noticed that Softie was missing. Pico put the two cups on the table in front of it and stood staring at the mysterious pile with his arms crossed.

Pico: hmmm I wonder where Softie could be?

Giggling could be heard from under the blanket pile.

Pico: oh well, I guess I have these two cups  of hot chocolate all to myself. Lucky me!

Suddenly Benjamin jumped up from under the blanket pile shouting "BOO" and giggling like a toddler.
Pico did his best and pretended to be somewhat scared.

Pico: Oh my gosh! You scared me! You want some hot chocolate? ^^

Benjamin obviously could tell the reaction wasnt genuine and pouted. Pico patted his head.

Pico: hehe sorry softie

Benjamin: I never get to surprise you *he whined*

Pico: eh, one day you'll get me

Pico handed Ben his cup and Benjamin happily sipped away forgetting about his sadness a few moments ago. Pico wrapped one of the blankets around them both and they both continued watching the movie while drinking the hot beverages.

When the movie concluded, Pico was ready to call it a night and go to bed.

Pico: So..are you warm now Softi-..

Pico looked down to see the blunette has already fallen asleep against his chest. Pico smiled and rest his head in Benjamin's soft blue hair.
They can probably both sleep on the couch tonight. Besides, they both felt better with each other

                       《 THE END》

Sorry if this is a bit short, I didn't have much of an idea of what else to do 😅😅😅

Hope this is good though 👍