Beep!

Suggested by yourlocal_softie

⚠️WARNING⚠️: This is kinda short..

P.S: BF speaks in Beep Boops this time

Pico yawned as he walked into the kitchen to make breakfast for the day. It wasnt that early, only 9-10am, but the ginger had a LOOONG night of assassination assignments.

Pico was just making himself some toast when he heard a small pitter patter of feet also enter the kitchen.
He felt something wrap around his leg and he looked down to see a familiar head of messy cyan blue hair.
It was his little buddy BF.

Pico: Good mornin B..you ok?

BF looked up at him with sleepy eyes and yawned in a voice that sounded like a high pitched autotune. Pico laughed and ruffled his messy blue hair.

Pico: What do you want for breakfast?

BF: Beep! Bo baaaaaaaa!

Pico: Alright I got it

Pico went into the fridge and brought out some left over boba tea from about a day ago. He knew BF liked this sh#t so he kept extra in the fridge just in case. He also gave BF a helping of toast and eggs with it.

The blunette struggled to climb onto the chair next to the table, since he was so small. So Pico hoisted him up by the collar of his shirt and placed him on top of the chair. Then Pico sat down on a different chair and began to eat.

Pico swore he could hear BF randomly beeping as he ate, and he assumed it was out of happiness. So he shrugged it off and kept eating.

{Timeskip cause idk what else to do :')}

Pico was watching a movie in there living room, BF wasnt with him but he knew he couldn't leave the house on his own, so it probably fine.
He got up to go to the fridge again for a drink and then saw BF in the middle of the kitchen struggling to open a bag of FRICKEN chips.
The blunette scurried over to him and started whining.

Pico: What's wrong?

BF: Skibop boop bep bo..

Pico: You cant open a bag of chips? Seriously?

BF looked more upset and started jumping around.

BF: Pi! Pi! Pi! Pi!

Pico: Alright Alright! Give it to me...

BF gave Pico the bag and Pico did that thing where you use the air in the bag and pop it open. He handed it back to the bluenette.

Pico: There..Happy?

BF smiled and hugged Pico's leg.

BF: Pi!

Then BF scurried away back into the living room. Pico sighed and got his drink from the fridge.
When the ginger got back from the kitchen, he saw the smol boy struggling to climb into the chair Pico was sitting in earlier...AGAIN!

Pico sighed and picked up the tiny child (not a child) and sat back on the chair placing BF in his lap.

BF: Pi!

BF kicked his legs happily and Pico held him in his lap as they continued to watch the movie.

Pico: Hey BF?

BF: Pi?

Pico: Yknow how you always keep making those beep sounds? Even when you try saying my name..

BF nodded stuffing his face with chips.

Pico: I always wonder...if you can say other things..like real words or even-..

Pico trailed off and the smol boy looked up at him with an innocent expression until...

BF: Pi..Pi-...Pi-co..PICO! PICO!

Pico looked at BF in shock and his face went completely red.

Pico: W-wha-..

BF: PICO! PICO! PICO! PICO! PICO!

BF continued to chant the ginger's name until Pico covered BF's mouth with his hand and looked away flustered and embarrassed.

Pico: Ok..that's e-enough...

BF's eyes sparkled as he hugged the ginger tightly with his small arms.

BF: Beep Bop Pico!

Pico looked down at him and hugged him back

Pico: I love you too BF...

The End 💗💖