Cheaters (Swap AU)

Suggested by yourlocal_softie

PicoxBF Swap AU

This is becoming a PicoxBF oneshot book 💀

It was early in the night, and Pico was walking down the streets with his hands in his pockets, seeming down as usual these days. He just dropped off his girlfriend Nene at home, and he swore before he left he could here other guys behind the walls.
This was a regular thing whenever he picked her up, came to visit or walked her home, or ALL OF THE ABOVE IN ONE DAY.

He couldn't help but think that he was just another "boy toy" to her. And after all the rap battles and adventures he had to save their relationship, he still tells himself it was all worth it, just to get chance to show she was worth it...

Alas..he's in denial.
Because she doesn't feel the same about him..

Pico was walking down the street when he felt someone pull him back by the collar into an alleyway.
He tried to scream or call for help, but he was shut up when a bloody hand covered his face.
And then the ginger recognized the familiar blue hair and black blood-stained shirt...his ex boyfriend..

BF: Hey~

Pico's eyes narrowed and mumbled something that was muffled by the hand covering his mouth.
BF let him go.

Pico: What are you doing here...?

BF: Just getting some fresh air...and then a pretty cute boy caught my eye~

BF: I knew it had to be you...~

Pico folded his arms and glared at him. They weren't on very food terms when they broke up, and they were on even worse terms ever since BF was hired to kill him.

Pico: So, got something to say or did you just wanna see me?

BF: I dont need anything to say if I just wanna be with you~..

Pico: *sigh* alright I'm leaving...

Pico turned to leave, but a flying blade stopped him in his tracks. The blade pierced the wall behind Pico just near the ginger's neck, which froze Pico in place.
BF looked at him with a sinister grin and pinned him to the wall with one hand while keeping the blade steady with the other

BF: Sorry love...I cant let you go just yet..

Pico looked at him with annoyance and I bit of fear, he could see the sadistic glint in the blunette's eyes.

Pico: W-what do you want?

BF: You...I always wanted you...

BF leaned closer until their faces were inches apart, Pico could feel his warm breath against his skin.

Pico: What do you mean? We're not-..

BF: It doesnt matter if we're dating or not...I craved you ever since I saw you again that day...besides we could always get back together..~

Pico's eyes widened and he blushed, but he was quick to hide it.

Pico: A-Are...A-Are you crazy!? I have a girlfriend! And so do you!

BF: Please...that b#tch is just a side-peice.. she has other guys around her little finger, I just funk around with 'er from time to time..

BF: And it seems like your girl is the same..

Pico: H-How do you..

BF: One 'a my homies was with her last night...seems like she's not as loyal as you are..

Pico's eyes started to well up with tears, he was lieing.. he had to be lieing, it was a trick to get him to come crawling back to his ex...
But it wasnt, he knew in his heart that it was true, it was all true, everything he did for that woman was a mistake, he shouldn't have gave one damn about her..he felt so used and upset.

BF: I know, I know...its not easy being cheated on..

Pico: N-No..No No No No, this cant happen NOT AGAIN!!

Pico: I got cheated on again!? Am I just not that good enough to be with!?

BF: Dont say that...I lo-...

Pico: DONT SAY SH#T! WE BROKE UP BECAUSE YOU WE WITH YOUR "GIRLFRIEND" FOR 2 WEEKS AND NEVER TOLD ME! I STUMBLED ON YOU GUYS MAKING LOVE IN OUR BEDROOM FOR HELL'S SAKE!

BF: That was a mistake...I love you, I really do..and I wanted you ever since I saw you again...

BF leaned closer and pressed his lips against Pico's, and much to his surprise, Pico didnt pull away or do anything against it. Maybe he was desperate, and wanted to feel loved by someone...or something else..

Once they pulled away BF smirked looking at him.

BF: And it seems like you wanted me too..~

Pico looked away and blushed which made the blunette chuckle from the cute sight.

BF decided to go down again and kiss Pico neck, making Pico flinch at the sudden affection.
BF reached his hand down to the ginger's waist while keeping the other hand on the wall.
Then BF bit down slightly on his neck, which made Pico let out a small moan.

BF smirked and bit down harder, so hard that it began to draw blood. Pico whimperd and he slightly shook from the pain, but he was use to it from the use to be together, he knew how 'rough' he liked to be, and he loved it.

BF, seeing that the ginger was ok with this, immediately smashed his lips into his and slipped his tongue inside, making Pico quietly moan, he hasn't admitted it, but he missed this, he missed BF as much as BF missed him. Nene was a distraction, from the pain of the heartbreak after Pico left him, but they both see the mistakes they both made and they're here together at long last.

BF lifted one of Pico legs to the blunette's waist and held it firmly while he roughly grinded against the ginger.
Pico made more and more moans but tried his best to keep quiet because people could still be lurking around.

BF licked Pico's neck were he left that bloody mark, he loved the taste of blood, especially his lover's.

BF: How about we take this to your place...then we can really have fun after all these months~

Pico hesitantly nodded, and BF took his hand leading all the way back to the ginger's house.
And he had that sadistic smirk the whole way..

And they got freaky on a friday night :D...
(Bottom Pico supremacy ✊)

The End