Sleepy Cuddles (B3eo)

Suggested by yourlocal_softie

Genderbend B3eo

Sorry for forgetting this last time Softie so here's this to make it up to ya:

Prolly gonna be short though..

Today was a rainy day, much to B3's disappointment...
Usually she liked the rain, giving her the opportunity to fling mud balls after the storm, but today was different.

It rained when she woke up, through the morning, through the evening, and it was still raining in the night.
Giving the 2 girls no opportunity to go outside and the only enjoyment they had was each other's company.

Right now B3 was sitting on the couch, bored out of her mind.
Usually she would hang out with Neo in times like this, but Neo was asleep in bed because of a headache she blames B3 for....
Atleast, that's where B3 thought she was

B3 was scrolling through Newgrounds, voting 5 on all of her uploads with another alternative account, when she heard a noise coming from the hall that led to their bedroom.
She looked up and saw a bush of black hair with a familiar neon green stripe.

B3: Babe?

Neo peeked from behind the corner, the tiredness in her face was noticable.
B3 also noticed that she apparently stole one of her shirts, with her signature 'B' on it. B3 giggled and looked at her.

B3: I can see you yknow haha..you alright?

Neo didn't say anything, instead walking from behind the corner and in front of her girlfriend on the couch, fidgeting with the fabric of the baggy shirt.

B3: something wrong..?

Neo's face became flushed and looked at B3 with cute puppy eyes that she's never seen in an long time. She what Neo meant all too well, it's her way of asking for affection.
Neo was never as clingy as B3 and she got this way it made her too embarrassed to ask for any attention.

But B3, being the bestest GF that she is, caught on to her feelings whenever she showed this kind of behavior around her. And she gotta admit, it was cute AF!

B3 smiled and reached her arms out to Neo, who immediately jumped into the other's lap and buried her face in B3's neck.
B3 was surprised by the sudden action, but she wrapped her arms around Neo's waist and held her gently.

B3: Everything ok babe..?

Neo just hummed a yes and nodded, burriying herself further into B3's neck.
Neo's face was completely red, making this more of an attempt to hide all the blush on her face.

B3 smiled and kissed Neo on the head, proceeding to play with her messy strands of hair.
Another rare sight was Neo without her hat, sometimes she would even where it in bed. B3 wasnt sure why she keeps the hat on all the time, but whenever she takes it off she always takes advantage and plays with her hair.

Especially the little zig-zag Ahonge on the top of her head.

The two of them sat in silence, with only the sound of the rain while in each other's comfort. Until Neo yawned.

B3: heh.. still sleepy?

Neo whined wanting her to just shut up, the reaction made the green haired woman laugh and kiss Neo on cheek.

B3: Right, sorry...you're just really adorable when you get like this yknow?

Neo mumbled something incoherent and went silent again, B3 thought nothing of it.

A few minutes later, B3 thought Neo went back to sleep.

B3: I love you alot yknow..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Silence-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Neo: I love you more..

The End

This was short AF I'm sorry TwT

I hope this makes up for it Softie :3