Steamy Shower (B3eo)

Suggested by yourlocal_softie

⚠️Warning⚠️: Smut

Neo and B3 came back after a day with Soft at McDonalds :D.
And then Neo was gonna take a shower cause why not.

Neo: Yo, I'm gonna take a shower, you order somethin for us to eat

B3: Can I come with you?

Neo: To where?

B3: To shower!

Neo: Uhhhh...no..

B3 whined grabbing Neo's arm.

B3: PLEEEEEASSE! WHY CANT I SHOWER WITH YOUUUU!

Neo: Cause that's gay

B3: You're gay!

Neo: You're also gay..

B3: EXACTLY!!

Neo rolled his eyes in annoyance and went to go shower, leaving B3 by himself. B3 poured and stormed off somewhere in the house.

{Epic timeskip brought to you by Shrek :D}

Neo was in the shower doin yknow, shower business..
Until the shower curtain was swung open making Neo shreik and jump in alarm. B3 smirked at him wearing absolutely NOTHING, except his glasses for some reason...
Neo covered his junk and stared at him in annoyance, still a bit startled from the sudden surprise.

Neo: TF ARE YOU DOING!?

B3: I wanted to take a shower with you

Neo: AND I SAID NO!

B3: And I didnt care

Neo scoffed and huffed in defeat, B3 was so impossible sometimes..

B3: And stop covering your junk, what are you embarrassed by how small it is?

B3: besides it's not like I haven't seen you naked before babe

B3 just let himself into the shower, Neo didnt stop him seeing that there was no point anymore.
Neo just went back to showering and B3 kinda stood there for a moment. He admired Neo's physical features, he looked hot ngl. Even his hair was all wet and mushed down from the water, B3 rarely even saw Neo take his hat off.
B3 thought this would be the perfect time to give in to his desires, he was already naked and they were both alone in the shower.
So B3 wrapped his arms around Neo's waist and hugged him from behind, Neo stopped and looked at B3 in confusion.

Neo: I thought you wanted to take a shower...what are you doing?

B3: I never meant that, I said I wanted to be in the shower...with you

Neo felt B3's hands caress his waist and he held his arms.

Neo: Dont tell me you're horny now..

B3: Ok..I wont..

B3 let his hands wonder all over his lover's moist body making Neo blush. But he didn't reject it, because he was already turned on.

B3: Now how about we have some fun huh baby?~

B3 pushed Neo so that his chest was against the shower wall, and B3 still held him from behind.
He already proceeded to shove his finger up Neo's a$$ cause it was already lubed by the shower water.
Neo let out a choked moan, he didnt expect to get railed when he decided to shower.

B3 put in two more fingers and started thrusting them slowly, making Neo already whimper and moan from the pleasure.
Both of them were hard, so B3 decided to hurry it up to the main event.
He pulled out his fingers and Neo gave a small whine.

B3 smirked and lined himself up with Neo's entrance.
Neo looked back but B3 repeatedly pushed him back against the wall.

B3: Dont worry babe...all you need to do is enjoy yourself for me~

B3 gave a sh#t eating grin as he slowly pushed himself into the other's a$$.
Neo let out a loud moan still pushed up against the wall. B3 held his hips down and thrusted into him at a normal pace.

Neo: F-F**ck~..F-Faster~..ahh~

B3 complied and thrusted faster still holding his hips roughly.
Neo came a few minutes later letting out a loud moan and throwing his head back, but B3 kept going.

Neo: B-B..3~...a-ahh~

B3: Shhh almost there baby~..

B3 thrusted a few more times making Neo whimper and his legs were already shaking. But finally B3 came inside his lover making Neo whine.
B3 pulled out and held Neo in his arms.

B3: Damn, well I guess we really DO need to shower again huh?

B3 snickered and Neo glared up at him.

Neo: a$$hole...now YOU'RE paying for dinner...

B3: don't care, atleast I got what I wanted~

B3 kissed Neo on the forehead and Neo blushed looking away from him with a scowl on his face.

And then they took a real shower :D

R.I.P the water bill..

The End

First smut chapter yall, I hope I did good :D