Funk Yourself (Oneshot)

This is going to be a SPECIAL oneshot with a ship I ain't never seen before and just thought it would be funny :D

Soft PicoxNeo PicoxB3 Pico

Fight me 😌👊

B.P: B3 Pico
N.P: Neo Pico
S.P: Soft Pico/ Toughie

⚠️Also Smut Warning⚠️

FIGHT ME!! 😈👊

Today was Saturday, the day where the Burger Boys always hung out together at McDonalds
Because of this, the Picos and GFs of the different mods decided to also make it a routine to hang out with each other on Saturdays.

The first days were difficult because they had a hard time deciding one weather Grace and Soft Pico counted as being 'a Pico' or 'a GF' based on their roles to BF and their placement in the mod.
They eventually decided that they could be part of both groups and could switch anytime they wanted.

This Saturday, Grace and Soft Pico decided to be with the other 'GFs' and 'Picos' so that Grace could join Shaya and Neo GF on a shopping spree at the new ma that just opened up.
The Picos sat in B3 Pico's studio apartment with not much planned to do.
Neo Pico was cleaning his guns, Soft Pico was scrolling through his phone and B3 Pico was flipping through the channels straight up BORED!

Then B3 Pico had an idea to hopefully make it more interesting in the setting.

B.P: Yo, I have a crazy idea..!

N.P: Then keep it to yourself..

B.P: Come on! I'm bored! And the others ain't coming back till 5!

S.P: Fine..what is it?

B3 Pico smirked turning off the TV.

B.P: Well..I'm kinda horny right now

N.P: TF..!?

S.P: So why do we need to know that?

B.3: Since we're all here! And we've obviously f##ked at least one time before-..

Neo Pico fricken choked on air at that last sentence.

B.P: Am I wrong?

N.P: U-uh..

Neo Pico stared at the floor with a red blush creeping on his face.

S&B.P: YOU'RE A VIRGIN!?

N.P: YES! SO WHAT!?

S.P: Dont you have a boyfriend!?

N.P: I did..we broke up since he moved to another area and got hooked with some chick named Carol..ugh..

B.P: So you guys didnt like...yknow-..

N.P: He's asexual..and the thought of it never really crossed our minds anyway, since we yknow..HAVE A JOB!

B.P: I have a job!

N.P: YouTube and Twitch isnt a job..

B.P: But it does get me paid!

Neo Pico scoffed and set his gun to the side, he crossed his arms and looked away from both of them.

B.P: Now we HAVE to do it man! No Pico is allowed to be a vrigin at this age..

N.P: What!?

B.P: Come on, even Soft f##cked with his BF atleast once

S.P: Are you're sure it's a good idea? I-I..mean I'm already with Softie this feels wrong