Not so Blue Skies (B3eo)

Suggested by @yourlocal_softie

Neo and B3 walked hand in hand down the sidewalk of the bustling city, they were on their way to a party that Neo GF was hosting in Neo City.
Neo wanted to take an Uber but due to B3's constant whining and complaining that Ubers stink and it's too much money, they were now walking...

That was until B3 got grabbed from behind, yanking him from Neo's grasp. He was about to scream but the person's hand covered his mouth.

Neo was about to kick them into tomorrow, but then he froze seeing the appearance of this woman.
Short Green hair, white shirt with a 'S' embedded on it, the same style as B3's, a skirt the same color as B3's pants, Black and white thigh-high boots, and those lacy cover things that go up your arms, even the same golden eyes (obviously contacts):

Neo: You didnt tell me you had a sister dude..

B3 shook his head frantically against this girl's iron grip, while he made muffled screams.

B3 Sky: I'm not his sister silly, I'm his girlfriend~

B3 Sky sensually ran her index finger up B3's neck which made the green haired boy shiver and made a muffled sound.
Neo's eyes went wide a second time, but immediately scoffed and glared at B3.

Neo: So you've been two timing me?

B3's heart broke when he heard those words, he knew sensitive Neo was about their relationship and wasnt about this random ahh girl from the street make them have another couple crisis

So, B3 kicked the girl in the knee with the back of his heel and made her let go with a yelp.

B3 Sky: AAH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

B3: Get away from us you psychopath!

B3: I dont know who you are but you're definitely not my girlfriend.

B3 Sky kept her seductive smirk as she inched closer to him again.

B3 Sky: But could be! I heard how you broke up with that Dearest slut and I could be the perfect candidate for a-

B3: I already have a partner dumb b**ch...

B3 wrapped his arm around Neo's waist and pulled him close making Neo blush from embarrassment.

B3: And dont ever think that I would stop so low to cheat on ya again ok?

That only made Neo's face turn more red, he looked away and nodded.
B3 sky's seductive grin contorted into a malicious smile.

B3 Sky: Him? Come on my love~ You can do so much better t-than..THAT!

B3 Sky: what makes him any better than me!?

Neo: I'm not you, duh..

B3 snickered. B3 sky groaned in annoyance before she snapped her fingers thinking of an idea B3 couldn't refuse.