Your voice (PicoxBF)

Suggested by hiosi-san

(Someone other than Softie!? :0)

Everyone has always or atleast wondered once in their encounter with BF...'why does he speak in Beep Boops?'
It was a strange language for a person to speak so fluently like they've been speaking it for years. Truth is, BF's been speaking in his made up 'beep boop' language ever since he was 4, he had a hard time learning english since he was originally Korean, but why learn a whole new language if you can just make up your own.

Sure since he talked that way, hedidnt make many friends in school since people couldn't really understand him.
Hell the only people who did understand him were magical beings with 'knowledge of all languages' (yes even made up ones, how else do you think they understand voodoo?)

Anyways, BF didnt have alot friends in his schools years, but there was one that actually found his beep boop language unique instead of weird or stupid. A certain red head, he met by chance or maybe fate that awful day of the school shooting.
After that, he was surprised when the ginger called his mother to hang out with him after a few weeks from that event.

They started to hang out, BF got to know Pico more and vise versa. BF really liked Pico, and that he trusted him enough to seek comfort in him when his schizophrenia acts up sometimes.
Other than that, BF even taught Pico his beep boop language for fun. The ginger still cant speak it fluently with sounding dumb after a few mistakes, but atleast he can understand BF more now.

After a few months of hanging out though, Pico started to wonder...'what would BF sound like if he could talk?'
I mean, he knows BF CAN talk normal english, he did it in the locker when they first met.
BF taught him his beep boop language, so why cant Pico teach him english? Atleast he would fit in more if he knew atleast a bit.

It was a Friday afternoon, the sun was low in the orange sky and the two boys who had just finished a game of hide and seek were sitting on the steps of BF's house eating watermelons.

BF: Beepo! Bep beep bop skibap beep~

Pico: I dont think you should so that, they say if you eat the seeds plants will grow in your tummy and you'll explode

BF let out a high pitched gasped and lifted his shirt to check his stomach. Pico laughed and playfully nudged the panicked bluenette.

Pico: I'm just messin with ya buddy!

BF made angry beep noises and shoved Pico, which it made him laugh even more.

Pico: Ok, Ok I'm sorry..

BF: Bep bop beep skiboo..

Pico: Alright, you can the apple slices your mom makes next time

BF: Beeeeep...?

Pico: And I'll bring the car next time...

BF cheered and hugged the ginger, which made him blush and hug back.
Should he ask now...?

Pico: Hey BF?

BF: Bee?

Pico: I wanted to know...c-could you..speak? Like english?

BF gave a confused beep and tilted his head.

Pico: I-I know it's kinda weird to ask and...you said you cant really speak much English b-but..

Pico nervously fiddled with his fingers and looked off to the side, maybe this was too much to ask, maybe there was another good reason BF didnt speak english and he was  being rude by asking him. He didn't want BF to hate him..

BF: Bee-...I...o-ok..

Pico's eyes widened and he looked at him. Did he just-

Pico: You talked! Like For Real!?

BF: that...not what...you want?

BF's regular voice was slightly deeper than when he talked in beep boops, and his broken english was proof he didnt have much experience speaking normally either. Pico found it...kinda cute.

Pico: No no I was just...surprised. I didnt think you would...

Pico: and I didnt expect your voice to be so..

Pico's voice trailed off and he blushed, this made the bluenette confront of him a bit confused and embarrassed.

BF: no like talk...I cant..only know some words you say...sometimes..

BF: you say...my voice..bad?

BF held his head down in embarrassment and Pico immediately caught his chin with his hand and tilted his head back up.

Pico: No...I meant...I didnt expect it to be so cute..

BF blushed madly red as the two boys looked eachother in the eyes.

BF: Uhh..thankie?

Pico chuckled and let go of BF's face before he ruffled his fluffy blue hair.

Pico: Its 'thank YOU' but close enough...and you're welcome

The sun began to set, it was soon time for Tankman to arrive and pick up his son. Knowing this, Pico got up and dusted himself off before reaching a hand to help up BF.

Pico: Cmon..before it gets cold

BF took his hand, bit what Pico didnt expect was when BF pulled him back down and into a hug.

BF: Beep bo boop...I...love you..

Pico was stunned at the sudden embrace, but had no protest in returning the blunette's hug.

Pico: Love you too buddy...

The End