Portal To A New World

Darkness was all that could be seen before a torch was placed down and the entire cave was enveloped in light, revealing our main character.

Hatt Stonecutter

Hatt was a human in the world he knew as Minecraft. Like all other humans, Hatt was an explorer who seek adventure at moments notice. He loved searching through mines, caves, abandoned structures, and even other realms such as the nether. Hatt also liked a good fight from any of the many hostile creatures that resigned in the world of Minecraft, this is why a large iron sword could be seen coupled to his backpack.

Right now Hatt was exploring a deep underground cave that he had discovered while mining in the area when he came across a skeleton who began shooting arrows at him. Hatt dodged and took cover behind a stone pillar and drew his sword while waiting for the mob to get closer. He heard it's footsteps and soon it came around the corner and raised it's bow to shoot at him again but Hatt quickly lunged for it and brought his sword down on it's head, killing it instantly.

Hatt: Never gets old...

He then continued exploring the cave before coming across some diamonds in the side of the cave.

Hatt: Jackpot!

He took out a pickaxe and began mining away at the high valued ore, however, as soon as he cut through the first patch of it, a face was suddenly revealed, catching Hatt off guard.

Hatt: Whoa!

The face that looked back at him resembled a famous human that he knew of, Steve, however what was off about the figure was that it had glowing white eyes. Hatt could identify him as one being.

Herobrine.

Upon realizing this, Hatt was shocked as the once thought myth was now in front of him simply staring at  him with a blank expression. Finally Herobrine seemingly spoke to him.

Herobrine: Hatt Stonecutter, I am sorry for doing this but to ease my boredom and for my sake I will deliver you to a world different from your own. You won't ever come back to this one.

Hatt was speechless at what Herobrine just said. Another world? Did he mean like nether or the ender world?

Hatt: W-What?

Herobrine: If it makes you feel better, you will be much stronger in this new world and still be able to do the things you do in this one.

Suddenly Herobrines eyes glowed brighter and brighter until the light engulfed Hatt's vision.

Herobrine: Don't disappoint me.

And with that Hatt's vision was completely taken over by the light, which only lasted a few seconds before he could see again, only to realize he was in a different area.
Hatt: What the nether just happened? 

He noticed he was in what looked to be a large village and the sky was dark. He could feel his backpack still on his back and took it off to see if his stuff was still in it. Everything he had was still there thankfully.

However he was still very confused on what had just happened. Wasn't Herobrine just a myth? Obviously not and now the minecraft legend sent Hatt somewhere that did not look like any minecraft village he's ever seen.

Suddenly he noticed a person in a hat and trench coat approaching him.

Hatt: Who's that?

The man was now directly in front of Hatt and he could see his face which resembled a middle aged man with dark gray hair and a not so friendly looking expression.

Dohnaseek: I thought there was a pretty strong energy here but all I find is a lowly human.

Hatt: Umm aren't you a human too?

This caused Dohnaseek to get an evil grin which made Hatt unnerved.

Dohnaseek: Do you believe in the supernatural boy?

Supernatural? Do mobs count as supernatural beings? Hatt supposed so.

Hatt: I guess.

Dohnaseek then chuckled before speaking again.

Dohnaseek: Well then let me show you that I am a fallen angel!

Suddenly large and black feathered wings grew out from Dohnaseek's back, surprising Hatt who had never seen this kind of mob before.