A Pleasant Dinner

The four entered the house and were greeted by Asia who was surprise to see the new guests that they would be serving. Soon they all sat down and enjoyed the delicious taste of carrot stew.

Akeno: Mhmm! This is amazing!

Kiba: It is quite good!

Asia: Oh uh, thank you!

Asia hadn't yet actually met the three devils as she had originally only encountered Issei before she was kidnapped by the fallen angels. So she thought they were just normal people. She did pick up on the fact that they were in the Kuoh Academy uniforms.

Asia: Do you all attend Kuoh Academy like Hatt?

Akeno: Why yes we do, in fact we're friends of Issei.

Asia: Oh! How is Issei?

Kiba: Hes fine, he was just worried about you which is why we came.

Asia blushed a bit before looking slightly down.

Asia: Well I'm glad he's doing okay.

Koneko was the first to finish her stew as she was quite eager to dig into the cake.

Koneko: May I have some cake now?

Hatt nodded and got up to get a slice for her. He made sure to stay within hearing distance to them so that he could make sure they didn't question Asia and force her to give him away, which is exactly what the devils had come here for.

Akeno: We need to get more information on Hatt...

Akeno: So Hatt, where are you from?

Hatt: Greenfield City.

Akeno had never heard of a city with that name, but the world was a big place.

Kiba asked the next question as Hatt came back with some cake.

Kiba: Why did you come to Kuoh?

Hatt: My parents sent me here as the school was the  best in the region.

Hatt began handing it out to everyone with Koneko digging in the second she got it.

Akeno finally decided to question Asia about her kidnapping.

Akeno: So Asia, I know this might be a tough subject, but how did you escape your kidnappers?

Hatt seem to slightly flinched by her question but kept his composure as Asia answered.

Asia: Well Hatt-

Hatt: I found her wandering the streets alone at night and she hmsaid she had been kidnapped but they let her go.

This caused a bit of confusion around the table including from Asia.

Asia: Huh? Thats not what happened? Why would he lie?

Then she remembered how Issei told her he was a devil and then it hit her, these three must be devils too and Hatt didn't want them know he knew what they were.

Kiba: They just...let you go.

Asia: Y-Yes I don't know why but they just let me go and I had no where to go until Hatt found me and took me in.

The three devils looked at her which caused her to get a little nervous.

Akeno: Well we're just glad your okay.

Asia and Hatt both breathed a mental sigh of relief before they all finished eating.

Akeno: Well we better get going, we don't want to stay out to late, we do have school tomorrow.