A Deadly Date

Hatt was busy mining for minerals at the same spot he found the coal a couple days ago. While he picked away at the rock with his pickaxe, he thought about the days he spent at Kuoh Academy. He hadn't yet made any good friends but has been able to stay on top of his classes and not have any problems with anyone, so for the now he's enjoying his time there.

Now today was Sunday and he had remembered that this was the day Issei was supposed to go on his day with Yuuma.

Something that he did find weird was that other than the fallen angel he encountered his first time in this world, he hadn't yet encountered any other hostile mobs. Then again he really hadn't gone out and looked yet as he was focused on getting settled in in this new world that Herobrine had sent him to.

Suddenly he found something while mining.

Hatt: Ah!

He found it while mining deep...

Hatt: Amazing!

It was blue...

Hatt reached down to pick it up.

It was...

Hatt: Lapiz!

He held up the dark blue ore before putting it in his infinite backpack and collecting the rest he found.

Hatt: Too bad it wasn't diamond...

He then climbed out of the hole and back to the surface and wandered back to his house. It was getting late and he decided to enchant some apples he gotten from a local store.

Hatt: Way better than having to get them from a tree...

He then realized he had no enchantment table and wondered if the town's library had one. So he left his home and went back to the town in order to find out.

Meanwhile Issei was on his date with his new girlfriend whom called herself Yuuma. They made their way to the town's park where Yuuma asked Issei something.

Yuuma: Issei, can I ask you something?

Issei: Sure anything!

Issei, thinking he was finally going to see some tits, grinned widely. However, what came next wasn't what he was expecting.

Yuuma: ...Would you die for me?

Issei: Huh?

At that moment, Yuuma's clothing transformed and was replaced with a more revealing outfit. This caused a flash of light that flashed into the sky.

Hatt was walking back from the library, disappointed that he wasn't able to find an enchantment table like he wanted, when he noticed the bright flash of light.

Hatt: What is that?

He decided to investigate as he wasn't far from it and found himself approaching the park where he had his first fight.

Hatt: Maybe it's that weird fallen angel mob again!

He drew his sword and quickened his pace until he arrived and saw a similar look mob. It was the same girl that asked Issei on the day and eventually Hatt noticed said boy on the ground with a spear of light through his body.

Hatt: Dam, I knew something was up.

The new fallen angel noticed Hatt and smiled wickedly.

Raynare: Ah, another puny human, looks like I get to have more fun!

She did wonder why he had a sword and wore armor but didn't feel any powerful energy coming from him so she spawned another spear of light and directed it at Hatt who ducked behind the fountain.

Raynare: Aw don't hide, this will only hurt a bit!

She flew over the fountain only to find no one there causing her to become confused.

Raynare: Hmm...

Suddenly she was struck from behind.

Hatt: Surprise!

Raynare: You fucking man!

She spun around enraged that a human even managed to get a hit on her and struck back instantly, managing to strike Hatt but only manage to throw him back which surprised Raynare even more as with her strength any human should of been killed from a hit.

Raynare: Your no ordinary human, you must have a sacred gear too. In that case, I'll kill you too!

Hatt recovered quickly just as Raynare spawned and threw another spear of light. He jumps to the left and avoids it. He then runs and jumps at her with his sword and slashes her with it.

Raynare: What! No weapons of man should be able to harm me!

She then noticed a magical circle appear where Issei's corpse was and knew she couldn't stay any longer.

Raynare: Who are you!

Hatt: Hatt Stonecutter, remember it!

Raynare growled before responding.

Raynare: I will.

And with that she flew away and out of Hatt's range.

Hatt: Dam! I wanted to see what kind of loot those mobs would drop.

He turned and walked back to where he saw Issei's dead body only to find nothing.

Hatt: Huh?

He looked around but found nothing and eventually made his way back home.

Meanwhile at the town's seemingly abandoned church, arguing could be heard coming from inside.

Kalawarner: HOW COULD YOU BOTH LOOSE TO A HUMAN!

Dohnaseek: Silence Kalawarner! This was no ordinary human!

It wasn't long before Raynare informed the rest of the fallen angels about the fight that had occurred and eventually Dohnaseek admitted to loosing to the human too. Both fallen angels were heavily pouting on being beaten by what had seemed to be a normal puny human while the other fallen angels berated them.

Mittlet: Then what kind of human was he? Did he have a sacred gear?

Raynare: I didn't sense any from him but that could just mean he's hiding his aura.

Kalawarner: Then that means he's a threat!

Raynare: Yes and I know his name, Hatt Stonecutter.

Dohnaseek: When I get my hands on him I will make sure his soul suffers for enternity!

Kalawarner: What else do you know about him?

Raynare: Well he had on the same uniform that damn pervert wore so he must go to their school.

Mittlet: How will we get to him then? The devils already are onto us so we can't just infiltrate the school again and you said you couldn't sense any energy from him so how will we find him?

Raynare thought of a plan that could take out the human which was causing trouble for them and could ruin their plan. She couldn't just ask him out on a date like she did with Issei as he had already seen her fallen angel form and the devils probably would take action on her in she infiltrated the school again. What could she do?