Encounter With A Stray Preist

Monday came around and Hatt once again made his way to school only to see Issei, who was well and alive, walking alongside the girl he remembered as Rias which caused a big stir with the other students.

Random Student: He had to have done her homework or paid or something!

Random Student: Whats happening right now! Is he supposed to be cool now?

Random Student: Yes and I think it's working!

Hatt was now very confused. Wasn't he dead?

Hatt: He must be able to respawn or something...

This made Hatt think of something. If he were to die, what would happen to him? Would he wake up in his bed like he would normally do? Or would he simply cease to exist?

Hatt decided not to dwell on it and made his way inside the school building that his classroom was located in. Everywhere he went he could hear people talking about Issei and Rias and why he was walking with her. It didn't really matter to him at least for the most part nor did it affect him in any way.

He got to his classroom and sat down at his seat before getting his notes and work out for the day. Half way through class time the boy who Hatt ran into the other day, Kiba was his name, came and took Issei for some reason. He said that their boss had sent him to fetch Issei for a club meeting to which Hatt found out they were part of the occult research club.

He wondered if they knew about the creatures he's fought.

After school Hatt went home and after taking care of his school work, went out and mined for some more ores in which he was able to find more coal, lapiz, and even iron which he smelted in one of two furnaces he had in his base's kitchen.

Hatt: I should get some ingredients to make a cake or pumpkin pie. I know, I'll make a garden!

And so Hatt spent the next few hours gathering material and building a garden that would have pumpkins, watermelons, potatoes, carrots, and wheat. Though he didn't have any seeds for said garden and decided to go to the village and get some from one of the stores.

While walking through the town he came to a small plaza where a lot of people were and was approached by a women in a strange outfit. It had bat like features and looked like a cosplay suit.

She handed him a piece of paper.

Rias' Familiar: Please check us out.

Hatt took the paper and read it as the women walked away.

Hatt: You wish will be granted.

He thought for a moment, unaware he was being watched.

Hatt: This might be real, better hold onto it just in case.

He pocketed the paper before walking away, all while a figure in the alleyway watched what he did before following behind him. They continued pursuing him for ten minutes until he reached a secluded area which happen to be another alleyway which he entered and the person following him quickened their pace until they turned into the alleyway and found no one there.

Freed: What the hell?! Where the fuck did he go!?

Hatt: I'm right behind you, you dweeb.

Freed spun around and was shocked that someone managed to sneak up on him, but nonetheless, drew his light gun in one hand and his light sword in the other.

Freed: I don't know how you did that, but prepare to die asshole!

Freed first took a swing at Hatt with his sword only for Hatt to deflect it with his own sword and easily overpower the priest causing Freed to jump back then take a shot at him with his gun only for Hatt to dodge and run and do a spin kick to Freed's face, knocking him into the alleyway wall. Freed groaned in pain as he tried to recover while Hatt questioned his motives.

Hatt: So mind telling me why your trying to kill me?

Freed: Urh! Anyone who sides with the devil scum deserves the worst of deaths.

Hatt: What are you talking about? I didn't do anything!

Freed then raised he gun and shot at Hatt who took cover behind a garbage bin as Freed spoke again.

Freed: You accepted the devil's summoning card! You must be in contact with them and for that I sentence you to DEATH!

Hatt thought back to the card he had accepted not too long ago from the strange women and put two and two together.

Hatt: Ah dam...

Freed eventually started approaching the garbage bin that Hatt was hiding behind with his light sword drawn. But upon peering around it, he found that Hatt had once again evaded him.

Freed: Dam this bastard is slick!

Hatt had been using ender pearls to teleport around which is how he's been evading the crazy priest that was after him. Now Hatt was on a balcony above Freed who was looking for him.

Hatt: Yoohoo!

Freed's head snapped up just in time to see Hatt drop from above and kick him hard in the head, knocking him out cold.

Hatt: Well that was easy.

Hatt picked up Freed's two light weapons and inspected them, wondering if they could be any use to him. They were some pretty cool weapons and he had never used a gun before, in fact the only long ranged weapon that he has used before was a bow and arrow so a gun would be a nice change of things.

So he put them in his backpack and left the scene, leaving Freed's unconscious body in the alleyway. While walking back he took out the wish card given to him by the strange women and inspected it more closely and noticed that there was a symbol on the card but couldn't tell what it meant. Eventually he put it away and continued his way back to his house in the woods.

Meanwhile at the church, a short, blond haired girl in a nun outfit was busy sweeping the floors when suddenly the doors to the church opened and a very injured and incredibly pissed off Freed walk through, causing the nun to drop the broom and run to his side.

Asia: Oh my, what happened to you father Freed?!

Freed: Nothing! Hurry up and heal me, I've got to talk to Raynare!

Asia: Oh uh, of course!

The nun lifted her hands towards Freed's injuries and a green light emitted from her hands which soon healed all the injuries on the priest.

Freed: Good, now go back to cleaning!

The nun nodded and went back to her cleaning duties while Freed stomped into another room where the fallen angels were. His angry expression did not go unnoticed by them.

Raynare: My my Freed, whats gotten you so worked up?

Freed: Some fucker just kicked my ass and stole my shit! That's whats gotten me so fucking worked up.

Mittlet: Who did it? One of the devil scum?

Freed growled before responding.

Freed: No, some human fucker!

This caused Raynare as well as Dohnaseek to get curious.

Raynare: A human?

Freed: YES!

Raynare: What did this human look like?

Freed: He was a young guy, he wore the same uniform as those devil fucks who go to that school!

Raynare slowly approached Freed which made him a bit uneasy.

Raynare: Where was this?

Freed: I-In the town!

Raynare looked at Dohnaseek now grinning wickedly.

Raynare: I think we've found our little troublemaker. Do you have any idea where he went?

Freed: No, but he took my weapons. Maybe you can track the holy energy from them.

Raynare grinned even more now as that wasn't a bad idea and may lead them right to their target.